View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 487 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587987 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 21662

.....so I might be a fan of Scott Snyder....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wasp14; 11-09-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    Not sure if Slowpoke or not, but DC Comics will release Tom King's Omega Men: Complete Edition in August 2016!
    Interesting, and sign yet if this is a OHC or just a thick paperback?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    The iZombie Omni isn't on my list as I hear the TV show(which I enjoy) isn't at all like the book. The TV show is largely in-name-only just borrowing a few concepts.
    However, if it was on my list of buys I'd be upset that they put the "Now a hit show on the CW" across the book. Forever dating it with a shameless advert plug.
    Ha ha, I just noticed that but I agree. However, for some reason I'm thinking about blind buying this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasp14 View Post
    Very nice. I have and love his Batman stuff and Superman Unchained. What are your thoughts on Swamp Thing?

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wasp14 View Post
    Nice Haul! Someone is in for a treat! Enjoy!
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Just finished the first Johns Green Lantern omnibus. Holy crap that was awesome. I don't think I've read what amounts to a team story/event where all the main players have an exciting, heroic and relevant moment at the conclusion. The binding remained just as good as any Marvel omnibus for me in the end after a read through.

I was going to take a break before I start volume 2 but I'll be going straight onto it.

What event is Superman Prime referring to when he mentions the five Earth's becoming one and is it collected and worth getting?

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    Just finished the first Johns Green Lantern omnibus. Holy crap that was awesome. I don't think I've read what amounts to a team story/event where all the main players have an exciting, heroic and relevant moment at the conclusion. The binding remained just as good as any Marvel omnibus for me in the end after a read through.

I was going to take a break before I start volume 2 but I'll be going straight onto it.

What event is Superman Prime referring to when he mentions the five Earth's becoming one and is it collected and worth getting?
    I believe that would be Crisis on Infinite Earths.
    Cyclops was right

Thats a great question id like to know as well. Ive been picking up the Green lantern corps tbs/hc and got the brightest day omnibus for when vol 3 of the omni comes out to have everything. Is the Ion series worth picking up? And whats a good reading order for everything? I know theres many sites out there but alot of them have diffrent orders, and if possible id like one that goes by issue instead of tpb but I can figure out the issue numbers myself.

Anything else worth getting that ties in at all?

Incredible Member

I used this one for my GL reading order

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17243

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Yeah he's referring to CoIE where Earth X, Earth S, Earth 1, Earth 2 and another one are put into a netherverse and started to merge together.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    I used this one for my GL reading order

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17243
    But don't those tie in issues of blackest night go inbetween blackest night? not right afterwards?

Incredible Member

Did anyone here get the Robin, Vol. 1: Reborn TPB? Can anyone confirm the contents? The Comixology digital copy (which I think goes on sale in 30 minutes) lists BATMAN #455-457, DETECTIVE COMICS #618-621, and ROBIN #1-5 while InStockTrades has ROBIN #1-5, ROBIN II #1-4 and BATMAN #455-457.
    Last edited by kodave; 11-10-2015 at 12:28 AM.

Fantastic Member

Yes, the book has Rite of Passage instead of Robin II. You were the one who found the update on Edelweiss website a while ago.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wisdom View Post
    Yes, the book has Rite of Passage instead of Robin II. You were the one who found the update on Edelweiss website a while ago.
    Cool. It looks like the incorrect contents will still be on numerous websites probably for all eternity at this point. Now it's a waiting game to see what the updated solicited contents for Vol. 2 will be (and then hope those are the actual contents). Don't want to buy into a series if they did a half-assed job collecting it/mapping it.