View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1014 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 145149149641004101010111012101310141015101610171018102410641114 ... LastLast
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 21670
    Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Mine has it too and I think it's a big deal, that is a nice piece of art missing. I really hope they do a recall/reprint, they must have a pretty reliable customer base and these are fine art books.
    Last edited by Johnny Thunders!; 12-22-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Incredible Member

I also thought of Elf! I can handle a few missing words. A missing page just sucks.

Checked mine and have the printing error. DC needs to step up and put someone better in the QC department for these books.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

These Omnibus errors are really starting to bother me. How hard is it for DC to check before printing? They could have opened their own older 4 vol version of JKFW and simply checked this new one vs those, for instance.

I'm really proud of BCool, getting these stories out there.

I'm going to find out how they will rectify this. We're missing out a great key page there.

To improve on giving fans more fan-desired trades but lose ground on quality (via errors) is not the way to go.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 12-22-2017 at 08:32 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    Mine has it too and I think it's a big deal, that is a nice piece of art missing. I really hope they do a recall/reprint, they must have a pretty reliable customer base and these are fine art books.
    Lol, DC or Marvel doing a recall, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    Lol, DC or Marvel doing a recall, lol.
    DC has done it a number of times. I don't know if Marvel has.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Well this is disappointing. I will check my copy when I get home, but I assumeI will have the same issue.

Fantastic Member

Spoilers for anyone who hasn't checked yet: yes, your book has it too. It's near impossible for only some copies to have one page replacing another during printing, and it's definitely impossible that a page replaced another AND took its number. It happened before the files were sent to the printer.

All-New Member

Darkseid war omnibus ... yes or no ?
    I have already read some of Jhons’s JL and Forever Evil so I should be good but I am mostly interested in knowing if the omnibus is a good read and has some sort of ending... if it ties too much with the Rebirth stuff I may pass on it .
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by akhir View Post
    Darkseid war omnibus ... yes or no ?
    I have already read some of Jhons’s JL and Forever Evil so I should be good but I am mostly interested in knowing if the omnibus is a good read and has some sort of ending... if it ties too much with the Rebirth stuff I may pass on it .
    Thank you
    It's not bad but it's very overwritten.

Astonishing Member

Does anyone know how well the Justice League International Omnibus Volume 1 sold? I'd love to see this whole run collected in 2 more omnibi and wondered if the sales for volume 1 were enough to support volume 2 being released.

Is there an equivalent to the Hachette catalogue website for DC books, where we can see future releases, like we can with Marvel books? Or is Amazon the only way?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Is there an equivalent to the Hachette catalogue website for DC books, where we can see future releases, like we can with Marvel books? Or is Amazon the only way?
    https://www.edelweiss.plus/#catalogID=4249335&page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Jack B. Quick View Post
    Thank you. I'm mostly a Marvel collector but now I'm planning to purchase a few DC omnibuses.

I see some people complaining about a lot of printing errors in DC volumes. Does the Teen Titans Omnibus (new release) have any?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Thank you. I'm mostly a Marvel collector but now I'm planning to purchase a few DC omnibuses.

I see some people complaining about a lot of printing errors in DC volumes. Does the Teen Titans Omnibus (new release) have any?
    I don't think so, but the original volume 3 printing was a mess in regards to what it did and didn't collect. I suspect DC will fix that when it's re-released next year.