View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 105 of 1444 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 21657
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by aquitaine View Post
    I read the whole thing and didn't notice any misprints. What misprints?
    I remember there being a post about duplicate dialogue boxes, boxes changed to word balloons, and things of that nature.

There were also complaints about it not collection an issue of Justice League and several specials.

Whatever, I don't care. I'm getting it. Enough online retailers have it, or I can pick it up from my LCS.

Quote Originally Posted by dern View Post
    I remember there being a post about duplicate dialogue boxes, boxes changed to word balloons, and things of that nature.

There were also complaints about it not collection an issue of Justice League and several specials.

Whatever, I don't care. I'm getting it. Enough online retailers have it, or I can pick it up from my LCS.
    Haven't noticed the changed wordballoons, so it couldn't be that bad.
    I've heard about the missing JLA issue but I think it's not a crucial one, it haven't felt incomplete to me.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Haven't noticed the changed wordballoons, so it couldn't be that bad.
    I've heard about the missing JLA issue but I think it's not a crucial one, it haven't felt incomplete to me.
    I didn't notice any missing word balloons in my copy, either.

However I do think the book would have benefited from including Justice League America #70; it wasn't crucial, but it was a great epilogue.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Off-topic (or should I say: new topic?), I was thinking today how amazing it would be if Grant Morrison wrote an event for Archie comics. Lol. I'd read that!
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohmshalone View Post
    Off-topic (or should I say: new topic?), I was thinking today how amazing it would be if Grant Morrison wrote an event for Archie comics. Lol. I'd read that!
    What would it be about? Archie getting into the dark arts and getting sucked into another dimension by accident and discovering that he is his own grandfather? Cause I'd be all over that
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    What would it be about? Archie getting into the dark arts and getting sucked into another dimension by accident and discovering that he is his own grandfather? Cause I'd be all over that
    Nah, it would be about the power of storytelling throught the life story of Archie, who is basically Morrison himself, but he has cancer but it's not cancer, it's Jugghead, downloading himself from an alternative future (which is coincidentaly a parody of every Alan Moore comic ever) into Archie's body, so they could change into a transdimensional being who could travel in the multiverse (with Sabrina of course) to see how his life would turn up if he would finally choose between Betty and Veronica.
    And no, I never read a single archie book in my life.

I was thinking it would be more like: Archie-Prime meets Archie-2 and they go on a mission to find out why every multiversity Jughead can see with his eyes closed. They discover it's because Jughead is actually the all-seeing creator of comic books who inhabits his stories from time to time, beyond time and space. The colors between the panels are dependent on his mood.

[edit] This was discovered on Riverdale IV, where all comic books are printed backwards.
    Last edited by ohmshalone; 08-12-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Quote Originally Posted by ptitjaune View Post
    US-based but when you shop in the EU they ship from the UK
    Have other people found this? I got AoA omnibus from them and it was shipped from the US. It arrived pretty beat up so I didn't bother ordering anything else from them. They do seem to have the cheapest prices by a fair bit though, so if their packaging's improved I may be tempted.

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

What I'd seriously love to see Morrison tackle is the Silver Surfer. How amazing would that be? Any other wishes for Morrison to tackle?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    Any other wishes for Morrison to tackle?
    Spider-Man

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    Spider-Man
    Oh, yes. I'd certainly love it but more important is my sheer curiosity - it must be satisfied.

Most of all, I'd love to see his take on Ninja Turtles.

For DC, let's hand him a "Before Watchmen" series just to see how much we can take.
    Last edited by Johnatellodi; 08-12-2014 at 09:34 PM.

What I'd seriously love to see Morrison tackle is the Silver Surfer. How amazing would that be? Any other wishes for Morrison to tackle?
    A longer run on Flash would be nice. He had that brief stint with Millar back in the 90s and that was great but I want a run more in the vein of his more recent runs. I feel a character like Flash is really suited to Morrison.

And to tie it all together it would without a doubt get oversized treatment and look great next to by other Flash omnibi.
    But are you the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Have other people found this? I got AoA omnibus from them and it was shipped from the US. It arrived pretty beat up so I didn't bother ordering anything else from them. They do seem to have the cheapest prices by a fair bit though, so if their packaging's improved I may be tempted.
    I buy from them all the time and I never had any bad experiences
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Dr Strange!! Crazyness guaranteed!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Yep, all my purchases are shipped from the UK