View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1073 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 7357397310231063106910701071107210731074107510761077108311231173 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 21672
    BANNED

My Absolute Wonder Woman by Azzarello&Chiang, vol. 2 just arrived. I really like absolute editions when they collect all of a run in them.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NeathBlue View Post
    Received my Green Lantern Silver Age Omnibus Vol 2 today, nice to have now the full Gill Kane run, 1-75, in Omnibus form...
    But now I’m curious what they do next, it’ll obviously be Green Lantern Bronze Age Vol 1, but do they include the classic Adams run of 76-89, which will mean we get yet another reprinting of those issues, or what would probably work better, reprint 90-122 which means you get the full Green Lantern/Green Arrow run and the volume 2 could then start with #123 when it became a solo comic again.
    I know it would be nice to have the complete run, it’s just that 76-89 have been reprinted more often than the bible.... Unless they reprint 76-122, but that would be a large volume.
    I guess I would prefer to get Omnibus 3 and continue the run continuously, maybe go from 76 to 1110's and include those flash back ups. Sure would love to get those Grell issues collected, very neglected Green Lantern
    trying to be nicer

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeathBlue View Post
    Received my Green Lantern Silver Age Omnibus Vol 2 today, nice to have now the full Gill Kane run, 1-75, in Omnibus form...
    But now I’m curious what they do next, it’ll obviously be Green Lantern Bronze Age Vol 1, but do they include the classic Adams run of 76-89, which will mean we get yet another reprinting of those issues, or what would probably work better, reprint 90-122 which means you get the full Green Lantern/Green Arrow run and the volume 2 could then start with #123 when it became a solo comic again.
    I know it would be nice to have the complete run, it’s just that 76-89 have been reprinted more often than the bible.... Unless they reprint 76-122, but that would be a large volume.
    I want the next volume to pick up at #76 and go from there. A nice straight run of issues is preferable to me.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Has anyone gotten their replacement 4th World Omnibus yet?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    I was just thinking this over the weekend.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I emailed IST the other day about this and they are still waiting to get the replacement copies. They have been submitted and they are now waiting on Diamond or DC to get them the new copies.

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    No, still waiting on my DCBS replacement.

Waiting on mine too.

Anyone else finding their orders from IST getting shipped out by UPS?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Anyone else finding their orders from IST getting shipped out by UPS?
    Yes and no. UPS sent me my tracking info, but ultimately they handed it over to the post office and they delivered it to me. At least according to their tracking order. I was also upset because they had my package on Friday, but did not send it out until Saturday. And then, they sent it to the wrong post office on my city, and so I had to wait until Monday to recieve it.

Planning my next IST order. Anyone ready BUG! The latest mini series?

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Yes and no. UPS sent me my tracking info, but ultimately they handed it over to the post office and they delivered it to me. At least according to their tracking order. I was also upset because they had my package on Friday, but did not send it out until Saturday. And then, they sent it to the wrong post office on my city, and so I had to wait until Monday to recieve it.
    Same. My last DCBS order was sent UPS and then passed off to my local post office for delivery. It used to arrive on Saturday, but now comes 3 days later on Tuesday.

Another thing...did anyone here get a copy of Tales of the Batman Gene Colan Vol. 2 HC? I'm frustrated that mine was not sent in my DCBS monthly shipment when it should have, was not sent in the next monthly shipment, and is still not showing up in the packing list of my next shipment. IST shows it as in stock (and it is available on Amazon, etc.) I preordered the book 5 months in advance. Not sure what is going on. DCBS says they were shorted by Diamond, but not sure why they would be selling copies on IST without first honoring the preorders (considering DCBS and IST are the same company).

Mighty Member

Started reading Batwoman: Elegy and they're referencing previous events with her tackling a religious cult and getting stabbed. Is this in the 52 omnibus or is it collected elsewhere? I actually have 52, just haven't gotten around to reading it

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Started reading Batwoman: Elegy and they're referencing previous events with her tackling a religious cult and getting stabbed. Is this in the 52 omnibus or is it collected elsewhere? I actually have 52, just haven't gotten around to reading it
    Yes, in 52.

Is the Kamandi Challenge hardcover oversized or regular?
    And, is it any good.
    Thanks in advance.