View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1092 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 9259299210421082108810891090109110921093109410951096110211421192 ... LastLast
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 21670

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    Orion is fantastic. The big selling point will be that the backup stories will be in the proper order rather than all collected in the back.
    Oh that is nice! Someone was doing their job. I remember reading Marvels Secret Wars and being so annoyed their FCBD #0 issues was at the very back of the grade, as opposed to...you know, before #1 in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Oh that is nice! Someone was doing their job. I remember reading Marvels Secret Wars and being so annoyed their FCBD #0 issues was at the very back of the grade, as opposed to...you know, before #1 in the beginning.
    Don’t pat DC too hard on the back - they published an Orion omnibus where they moved all the backups to the back, which everyone (including Simonson) bemoaned. This is just fixing their previous mistake (assuming they don’t make a different mistake, which is a dangerous assumption too!)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Don’t pat DC too hard on the back - they published an Orion omnibus where they moved all the backups to the back, which everyone (including Simonson) bemoaned. This is just fixing their previous mistake (assuming they don’t make a different mistake, which is a dangerous assumption too!)
    Yes this is fixing that mistake. According to Simonson though, it will be fixed as promised to him.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Orion is fantastic. The big selling point will be that the backup stories will be in the proper order rather than all collected in the back.
    Wow, there is going to be some really ticked off people who bought the omni
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Ordered Infınite Crisis (new print) 2 days ago. I have been waiting for this one for a while now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Wow, there is going to be some really ticked off people who bought the omni
    I have the omnibus and am not too bothered. I did know about the issue though so I read the backup stories in order with the main story. They do add to the story nicely.

I have the omnibus and am not too bothered. I did know about the issue though so I read the backup stories in order with the main story. They do add to the story nicely.
    I was the same way. All it required was an extra bookmark.

Incredible Member

Saw over on the MMW board that DC will be reissuing the SA Flash Omnibus 1 in Dec with a new cover to match with the other omnis

https://13thdimension.com/the-silver...w-in-december/

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Did anybody get their Infinite Crisis Omnibus? I'm just wondering what the binding is like and if it got updated with a graphic cover.
    It’s huge, a lot bigger than I was expecting. About the same size as the Geoff Johns Teen Titans omnibus. I wasn’t paying attention to the page count I guess. I thought it would be more like the Brightest Day omnibus size.

Mighty Member

Recently finished King's Batman v2 HC. His run has been up and down for me personally, but i was really impressed with his War of Jokes and Riddles/Kite Man arc. One of my favorite things I've read from him. Actually, everything post I am Bane was good. The collection also includes short recaps for the missing Button issues if anyone was curious.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Thats true. They need to get with it. I still really want to know who makes these decisions and who approves them. That's a pretty massive oversight.

Extraordinary Member

Sorry if this has been answered, but why on earth hasn't DC printed Aquaman Rebirth in a deluxe edition...

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Thats true. They need to get with it. I still really want to know who makes these decisions and who approves them. That's a pretty massive oversight.
    I just don't understand why DC doesn't have a checker who makes sure every issue and page is in the right order before print
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I just don't understand why DC doesn't have a checker who makes sure every issue and page is in the right order before print
    Yeah it would seem like that is something they would have mastered YEARS ago.