View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
558. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

    54 9.68%
  • Deluxe

    220 39.43%
  • Omnibus

    226 40.50%
  • Absolute

    125 22.40%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1152 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 15265210521102114211481149115011511152115311541155115611621202 ... LastLast
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 18258
  1. #17266
    Mighty Member Hellboydce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Shrewsbury
    Posts
    1,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    ABSOLUTE BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM (30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION) Cover by DAVE McKEAN:

    Wow, that makes me feel old

  2. #17267
    Incredible Member signalman112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Great to see the following Vol. 3 solicited:

    BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 3 HC
    written by BOB HANEY, CARY BURKETT and others
    art by JIM APARO and others
    cover by KARL KERSCHL
    In these 1980s tales, Batman teams up with Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Swamp Thing and many other heroes to battle the forces of evil! This new Omnibus collects THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #157-200, including numerous stories that have never been reprinted before!
    ON SALE 08.28.19
    $125.00 US | 904 PAGES | 7.0625” x 10.875”

    I assume like the HUMAN TARGET back stories, The NEMESIS stories will also be be missing except for the two teamup stories with Batman.

  3. #17268
    Fantastic Member ricardoramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    410

    Default

    More weeks to vote, so i'm sharing this here :


    There is a really disappointingly low amount of votes turned in for this years ballot, so I'm going to have to drum up more support before publishing results.

    If you've already voted, awesome. You are the few and proud. Please help by sharing with people who you think may like to vote

    If you've not voted, please do! The results from last year are available above if you need some ideas as to what to vote on! If you can't think of a top ten, post whatever you CAN think of and we'll go from there!

    Feel free to submit any ideas to get more people voting on this as well!

    URL LINK
    Last year's list:

    1. Saga of the Swamp Thing by Alan Moore
    2. Batman by Grant Morrison
    3. Superman by John Byrne
    4. JLA by Grant Morrison
    5. Batman by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo
    6. The Question by Dennis O’Neil
    7. Flash by Mark Waid
    8. Green Arrow by Mike Grell
    9. Animal Man by Jeff Lemire
    10. Starman by James Robinson
    11. Green Lantern Corps Vol. 1 (Gibbons/Tomasi)
    12. Spectre by John Ostrander
    13. Suicide Squad by John Ostrander
    14. Aquaman by Geoff Johns
    15. Hitman by Garth Ennis
    16. Wonder Woman by Brian Azzarello
    17. Hellblazer by Garth Ennis
    18. Catwoman by Ed Brubaker
    19. Aquaman by Peter David
    20. Superman by Geoff Johns
    21. Bronze Age Jonah Hex
    22. Jonah Hex by Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray
    23. Wonder Woman by Greg Rucka
    24. Golden Age Captain Marvel
    25. Secret Six by Gail Simone
    26. Silver Age Aquaman
    27. Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
    28. Batman: No Man’s Land
    29. Justice League by Geoff Johns
    30. Our Army at War ft. Sgt. Rock
    31. Sugar and Spike
    32. Silver Age Hawkman
    33. Seven Soldiers of Victory by Grant Morrison
    34. Booster Gold
    35. Superman: The Triangle Years
    36. Animal Man Vol. 2 (Vertigo)
    37. Action Comics by Grant Morrison
    38. Justice League International Vol. 2
    39. Wonder Woman by George Perez Vol. 3
    40. Bronze Age Justice League Vol. 2
    41. Nightwing by Chuck Dixon
    42. Superman Post-Byrne
    43. Legion of Superheroes Silver Age Vol. 2
    44. Batman and Robin by Grant Morrison
    45. Batman by Paul Dini
    46. Lobo
    47. Batman Adventures
    48. Power of SHAZAM by Jerry Ordway
    49. Golden Age Plastic Man (by Jack Cole)
    50. Bronze Age Spectre, Vol. 1
    Most Wanted Omni: X-Factor 90's (Peter David, DeMatteis and DeZago); X-Factor Investigations (Peter David); X-Men: Legacy (Carey); Alpha Flight Vol2 (Mantlo, Hudnall & Lee); Moon Knight by Ellis, Wood & Bunn OHC ; Moon Knight Vol 1; Excalibur Omnibus Vol. 1;Animal Man Omnibus vol. 2; Animal Man by Lemire; Hellblazer by Ennis ; Question by Dennis O'Neil + Rick Veitch.

  4. #17269
    Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Thanks for the reminder, just sent in my list

  5. #17270
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Sent my list in, too. Much like the Marvel one, I predict I have 4 that make the final cut for sure, 4 that might be there, and 2 that will appear only on my list
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

  6. #17271
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,742

    Default

    https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/...ABEL/AUG180593

    Any reason why this is Black label?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  7. #17272
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/...ABEL/AUG180593

    Any reason why this is Black label?
    Besides a desperate attempt to make this DOA imprint seem relevant? No, no reason.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  8. #17273
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Batman by Morrison v2 is only $39 on Amazon for pre-order, if anyone cares. That's a pretty solid discount (45%) on an easily cancel-able pre-order . . .
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

  9. #17274
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Ummm... anyone else see this???

    https://www.amazon.com/Legion-Super-...heroes+5+years

    I rrreeeaaallyy wanna be excited for this, but knowing DC these days it will either:

    A.) Be canceled before it's published.

    or

    B.) Get orphaned at Vol. 1.

    Who wants to start taking bets?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  10. #17275
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Ummm... anyone else see this???

    https://www.amazon.com/Legion-Super-...heroes+5+years

    I rrreeeaaallyy wanna be excited for this, but knowing DC these days it will either:

    A.) Be canceled before it's published.

    or

    B.) Get orphaned at Vol. 1.

    Who wants to start taking bets?
    I give option A 80% probability. Option B is 19.9%. Odds of the LoSH - 5 Years Later run getting collected in full are 0.1%

  11. #17276
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I give option A 80% probability. Option B is 19.9%. Odds of the LoSH - 5 Years Later run getting collected in full are 0.1%
    If they plan on releasing it in 12 issue chunks at $50 a pop, you're absolutely right.

    I'd much rather see third volumes of Legionnaires or The Legion by DnA released, than see another line started and then canceled...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  12. #17277
    Incredible Member Adset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    600

    Default

    speaking of which, the superboy and the legion of super-heroes and legionnaires collected editions -- we've gotten two each, are volume 3's expected or have i missed an announcement that one/both were axed?

    i've actually never read the 5 Years Later legion. i will buy it sight unseen if it's actually released.

  13. #17278
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    3,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adset View Post
    speaking of which, the superboy and the legion of super-heroes and legionnaires collected editions -- we've gotten two each, are volume 3's expected or have i missed an announcement that one/both were axed?

    i've actually never read the 5 Years Later legion. i will buy it sight unseen if it's actually released.
    There's been no official announcement, but given we've seen no solicitations, and the length of time since the vol. 2's... it doesn't bode well.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  14. #17279
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    There's been no official announcement, but given we've seen no solicitations, and the length of time since the vol. 2's... it doesn't bode well.
    Oh come on! They've already started, why not finish it?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  15. #17280
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    44

    Default

    In addition to Legion of Super-Heroes: Five Years Later Vol. 1, DC's Summer 2019 releases are listed here:

    https://www.edelweiss.plus/#catalogID=4315158

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •