View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 292 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 1922422822882892902912922932942952963023423927921292 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 21672
    forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Holy hell those solicits rock!!!

I will absolutely get the GA Lemire, CoIE and Trinity (Wagnrr!!) Deluxes. I will definitely get a lot of these trades and will keep an eye on pretty much every other deluxes too. I wonder if we'll get a Swamp Thing by Soule Deluxe too now that we get a Snyder one.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Road to NML. Finally.

TDKR Deluxe. FINALLY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post

I will absolutely get the GA Lemire, CoIE and Trinity (Wagnrr!!) Deluxes. I will definitely get a lot of these trades and will keep an eye on pretty much every other deluxes too. I wonder if we'll get a Swamp Thing by Soule Deluxe too now that we get a Snyder one.
    oh, I missed that one. Definitely gonna get that too...but first I'm gonna prevent my wallet to commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post

Eh, Wagner's Trinity isn't one of his better works.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHorus View Post
    Tomasi's Batman and Robin ended on a very high note. It's definitely been the best New 52 Batman run and basically the only Batman story I haven't read in 24 years, Bruce being a dad. It had its ups and lows, but stories like Born to Kill, Robin Rises and the silent issue are the best Batman stories since Morrison left.

Here's hoping it becomes an Omnibus in the near future!
    100 percent agree. This to me is the best Batman series since the New 52 and the only one I was reading in the end. Sad to see it stop. Tomasi really understood the relationship betwee Damian and Bruce and really evolved Damian as a character. Completely underrated series. Fingers crossed for an omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Batson View Post
    Eh, Wagner's Trinity isn't one of his better works.
    It's still Wagner
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Lemire deluxe galore!!! Finally I can read Sweet Tooth!!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Lemire deluxe galore!!! Finally I can read Sweet Tooth!!
    You're gonna love it. Lemire at his very best.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teecee View Post
    You're gonna love it. Lemire at his very best.
    Sweet Tooth was really good I thought. The 2nd to last arch or so was a little too long I think but other than that I loved the series.

Wow, there's a ton of gems to be released that haven't been discussed - Sweet Toother, Snyder's Deluxe Swamp Thing - and I think it's because the list is somewhat half-assed. Is there a way to break it down by HC, OHC, tpb, etc, or will that come later?

And, finally, a true Absolute of GA/GL. We were just talking about this a few days ago.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I didn't even notice the Trinity Deluxe...definitely getting that.

Trinity is fantastic, I don't really understand why some think so less of it. Great Ra's story. Great characterization by Matt. Amazing art as usual from him.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Amazing Member

Does anyone think that 100 Bullets Deluxe editions will likely be reprinted? It looks like VOL 1 was but none of the others. 2 and 4 seem to be pretty hard to find for a reasonable price.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Dixon's Robin! I'm hoping it collects the prelude stuff like the prelude stuff like Joker vs Robin, some Breyfogle origin ones, etc. Not expecting to be that pleased though.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham is a fantastic elseworlds! Mike Mignola, Cthulhu Mythos and Batman. You can't go wrong with this combination!

It's cool to see Road to No Man's Land finally getting collected. Now we just need a Batman: Aftershock tpb.

The downside... No Batman by Moench and Jones vol. 2.

Other tpb's that really caught my eye were

Birds of Prey by Dixon
    Immortal Dr Fate (never thought that would be collected)
    Suicide Squad Trial by Fire (this is a reprint of the trade collecting the first 9 issues of Ostrander's Suicide Squad. I already have the original trade but I bet this mrans we'll see the rest of the series collected too. YEAAAH!!)

Sadly, still no Spectre or Martian Manhunter vol 3... Damn it Dc, don't you see I physically need these?!