View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 317 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 2172673073133143153163173183193203213273674178171317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 21670
    Incredible Member

^Mm, point taken.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    ^Mm, point taken.
    It's also has Dark Knight Strikes Again. Also, i'm sure instocktrades will have it at 50% off when it comes out. I'm content with my Complete Frank Miller Batman HC from the 80s, or as I like to call it The Complete GOOD Frank Miller Batman.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Rest assured it will be something written by Geoff Johns. Rebirth would be my guess, although I'm still crossing my fingers that there's a Vol. 4 Flash omnibus that collects Rebirth, the Barry Allen run he did and even Flashpoint.
    I think there's even more Johns' Flash stuff from that era, like Blackest Night: Flash and Revenge of the Rogues. You could even include selected pages from Brightest Day.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    With the popularity of The Flash TV show, I'm wondering what we think will be the first Flash centered Absolute announced (I'm assuming the popularity of Arrow was the antecedent to the release of the two Green Arrow-centered Absolutes).
    Something from Johns? Rebirth? New 52 stuff?
    Probably Rebirth or Flashpoint. Both surprisingly still standard size only, so due for an oversized format. Rebirth introduced the mom-killing retcon which is a major aspect of the show, and Flashpoint kicked off New-52. Both center around Reverse Flash, who's the key villain in the show. Both Johns. And most importantly, both Barry, who's man in the suit in both the show and the upcoming movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Nowhere View Post
    Speaking of deluxe Morrison, I just noticed this on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/1401258115/...b_recs_4_title
    nice, thanks, good to know it's up, I can put it in my wishlist.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    nice, thanks, good to know it's up, I can put it in my wishlist.
    It only includes 3 issues too according to the description on Amazon!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    It only includes 3 issues too according to the description on Amazon!
    I think these were 3 prestige issues, so longer than your usual ones. Also, the old edition tpb-s are probably going for more or for the same price as this deluxe. Also, it is Morrison so I don't care ! (And Fegredo).
    It can't be a bigger rip off than the Zenith hardcovers and I'm buying those too.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

The Dark Knight Returns, do you guys reckon it'd look good in Deluxe?
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I don't see why not. It's really a question of whether you like miller's art.

I think these were 3 prestige issues, so longer than your usual ones. Also, the old edition tpb-s are probably going for more or for the same price as this deluxe. Also, it is Morrison so I don't care ! (And Fegredo).
    It can't be a bigger rip off than the Zenith hardcovers and I'm buying those too.
    Except Zenith is readable.

Except Zenith is readable.
    I think we agreed to disagree on Morrison previously

I think we agreed to disagree on Morrison previously
    Probably . .

Probably . .
    Well, I never read Kid Eternity but generally I like his more disjointed/crazy stuff just as much as his straightforward stories.
    You always say that he is good when he has an editor who would say no to him and prevents him writing undecipherable gobbledygook.

Well, I never read Kid Eternity but generally I like his more disjointed/crazy stuff just as much as his straightforward stories.
    You always say that he is good when he has an editor who would say no to him and prevents him writing undecipherable gobbledygook.
    I love his crazy stuff much more then is straight forward stuff also but with Kid Eternity really really have to pay attention to every little detail. Also the Zenith hardcovers are well worth the money and enough story for the 20 dollars, I bought the limited complete collection about 200 dollars for it with shipping so the hardcovers are a great deal. They also just announced a slipcase to store all 4 hardcovers in.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I love his crazy stuff much more then is straight forward stuff also but with Kid Eternity really really have to pay attention to every little detail. Also the Zenith hardcovers are well worth the money and enough story for the 20 dollars, I bought the limited complete collection about 200 dollars for it with shipping so the hardcovers are a great deal. They also just announced a slipcase to store all 4 hardcovers in.
    compared to the limited ed. hc of course they are a good deal, but the RRP is 20 pounds in the UK (of course nobody pays RRP, but still...) they are only around 110-120 pages and it is black and white!!! If it would be in colour I wouldn't mind the price tag.