View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 334 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 2342843243303313323333343353363373383443844348341334 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 21671

Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    I didn't see them listed on the back of the book when I looked at it yesterday.
    Classic DC. I really hope this is in there.

Spectacular Member Gerald Keefer's Avatar

It better be!!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by janj View Post
    Dial H Deluxe Edition - does anyone know, is Justice League #23.3: Dial E issue included in the book?
    Because that issue was in the second tpb, but no information on the deluxe edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    I didn't see them listed on the back of the book when I looked at it yesterday.
    I have the Villains omnibus so it doesn't really matter to me if its included or not but it would be great if DC can do something right for a change and actually include a "complete run"

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I could have sworn the original solicit listed JL #23.3, because I remember being surprised/impressed at the time. However I just checked Amazon and IST, neither list it in the contents...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Thanks! Did it make sense to you as a casual Cap Marvel reader? I haven't read a lot either and I was wondering if it's a nice hc to read some of his best stories.
    Yes and No. Ordway's Power of Shazam 1994 prestige format wasn't in there and it's absolutely one of the best modern Capt Marvel stories.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Well, with Constantine now being officially cancelled, there goes the admittedly slim chance of getting any Hellblazer deluxes or Omni's

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Keefer View Post
    It better be!!
    368 pages fits 16 issues of 23 pages each. if they're 20 page issues, it'll easily fit JLA #23.3 with room for extras. I hope someone on here will buy one and tell us, because I don't like to math.

Quote Originally Posted by dern View Post
    368 pages fits 16 issues of 23 pages each. if they're 20 page issues, it'll easily fit JLA #23.3 with room for extras. I hope someone on here will buy one and tell us, because I don't like to math.
    Just checked my copy and it does include 23.3

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Well, with Constantine now being officially cancelled, there goes the admittedly slim chance of getting any Hellblazer deluxes or Omni's
    &^%(! Well no choice but to collect them as is. 2 down...alot more to go.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by billabonghotrod View Post
    Just checked my copy and it does include 23.3
    Thank god for that. Any chance of some pictures? Would love to see the design of it!

I think there never was any chance for a Hellblazer Omnibus or Deluxe as long as they are doing the TPBs, which will take another 10 years if they keep up the pace.
    Last edited by Pertl; 05-09-2015 at 02:26 AM.

Spectacular Member Gerald Keefer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pertl View Post
    I think there never was any chance for a Hellblazer Omnibus or Deluxe as long as they are doing the TBPs, which will take another 10 years if they keep up the pace.
    Yeah, I'm kinda shocked this isn't in deluxe hcs at this point. I'm just gonna eBay my complete run at this point and wait. It will happen...eventually

And Lucifer TV show is coming. I really hope we would get some HC collections at some point, wanna read those Vertigo classics.

Yeah, been thinking of selling my hellblazer trades, stopped collecting them a while ago, have about 20, did they reissue them in some kind of numbered order? Or are there still gaps in the run?
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 05-09-2015 at 03:01 AM.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Yeah, been thinking of selling my hellblazer trades, stopped collecting them a while ago, have about 20, did they reissue them in some kind of numbered order? Or are there still gaps in the run?
    Yep they reissued them in chronological order in trades of about 9-13 issues each. They're around #110 right now. It's pretty amazing if you want to read legendary runs like Ennis's and Delano's in cheap, chunky $20 trades.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47