View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 359 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 2593093493553563573583593603613623633694094598591359 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 21671

Quote Originally Posted by Pertl View Post
    You mean Vol 2 of the deluxe edition? As far as I know, there is no other HC version of 100 bullets other than the deluxe, and this is by DC only, so this is safe to buy.
    Yep the Deluxe Hardcover Edition Volume 2. That's great news thanks! Very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckieMuck View Post
    Yep the Deluxe Hardcover Edition Volume 2. That's great news thanks! Very helpful.
    Hi,
    I just looked it up again, and obviously there was a Titan Comics edition, so make sure that the ISBN is NOT 978-1781160916 but 978-1401233723!
    I am not sure if this Titan edition ever went into print, but anyway...

You mean Vol 2 of the deluxe edition? As far as I know, there is no other HC version of 100 bullets other than the deluxe, and this is by DC only, so this is safe to buy. To be REALLY safe: ISBN should be 978-1-4012-3372-3
    well, there is a titan books version ( ISBN-13: 978-1-78116-091-6) but I'm pretty sure he bought the DC edition since there is only 2 options to buy the Titan one according to this site:
    http://www.isbns.co.uk/isbn/9781781160916

The Titan Comics editions of 100 Bullets deluxe that were published are identical to the Vertigo editions. They only have a barcode sticker on them that are a pain to remove, but it worked for me on one or two of the Titan editions of 100 Bullets that I got.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    The Titan Comics editions of 100 Bullets deluxe that were published are identical to the Vertigo editions. They only have a barcode sticker on them that are a pain to remove, but it worked for me on one or two of the Titan editions of 100 Bullets that I got.
    Thanks, good to know.
    However, to a collector it may still make a difference, which edition you get. I, for example, am only collecting original DC books. It happened to me once, that I bought a Titan book by accident (The Killing Joke Deluxe), which is also identical, but I sent it back anyway and got me the DC edition.

Amazing Member

What is the release date for Batman: Arkham Knight Vol. 1 HC - I've seen a host of different dates.

Thanks, good to know.
    However, to a collector it may still make a difference, which edition you get. I, for example, am only collecting original DC books. It happened to me once, that I bought a Titan book by accident (The Killing Joke Deluxe), which is also identical, but I sent it back anyway and got me the DC edition.
    But the The Klling Joke was not identical, since it had Titan printed on the spine and also inside. With 100 Bullets eveything says Vertigo, no mention of Titan anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    But the The Klling Joke was not identical, since it had Titan printed on the spine and also inside. With 100 Bullets eveything says Vertigo, no mention of Titan anywhere.
    Because of possibly getting a printing I wouldn't want and the seller couldn't clearly tell me which edition it was, I ended up just purchasing Volume 2 from a different seller in New York. I paid a little more but at least I know I will have the right printing for my collection. Now if DC would only begin printing Deluxe Hardcover Editions of Hellblazer

Quote Originally Posted by MuckieMuck View Post
    Because of possibly getting a printing I wouldn't want and the seller couldn't clearly tell me which edition it was, I ended up just purchasing Volume 2 from a different seller in New York. I paid a little more but at least I know I will have the right printing for my collection. Now if DC would only begin printing Deluxe Hardcover Editions of Hellblazer
    As soon as hell freezes over...

DC will need another 8 - 10 years to complete the series of TPBs, there will be around 30 books all together.

Incredible Member

It's here!

How it was shipped, in a normal Indigo.ca parcel, with this protective case as well.

Front Cover (Without Slipcase)

Back Cover (Without Slipcase)

The book even SMELLS brand new... God damn! Having never read this series, flipping through the book, the art reminds me a lot of Preacher, which is always a good thing. The slipcase art, which was posted before, is brand new, and looks great, both sides. There's a bookmark ribbon about halfway in, the book seems to have a good binding, as it holds open from the first few pages from what I've seen. I'd highly recommend it. Though I only bought it because I didn't want to wait another 5-6 years before possible Deluxe Editions started to come out.. Plus I got it for 57% off with the Indigo 20% Visa Checkout sale! Plus there's a ton of extras at the back of the book. It's the first of 3 Volumes, and contains issues 1-18 plus the I Hate It Here one-shot special.
    Last edited by TheTemp; 06-12-2015 at 06:43 PM.

Incredible Member

Looks good. Canada post sucks. Normally if it gets shipped from Indigo from Mississauga on Monday, it gets to Vancouver by Friday no problem. Lately, it's been coming the following Monday. First world problems, I know. I was really looking to getting Transmetropolitan today.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Looks good. Canada post sucks. Normally if it gets shipped from Indigo from Mississauga on Monday, it gets to Vancouver by Friday no problem. Lately, it's been coming the following Monday. First world problems, I know. I was really looking to getting Transmetropolitan today.
    Odd that it wouldn't just ship from the BC warehouse. (At least some of my Amazon stuff does) though this order and my Amazon order of Batman: The Complete Series, Detective Comics Volume 4 and Batman & Robin Volume 5 is shipping from the BC warehouse, and it won't arrive until Monday or Tuesday. Usually I'm grateful if it comes from Ontario! Especially in this case!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Odd that it wouldn't just ship from the BC warehouse. (At least some of my Amazon stuff does) though this order and my Amazon order of Batman: The Complete Series, Detective Comics Volume 4 and Batman & Robin Volume 5 is shipping from the BC warehouse, and it won't arrive until Monday or Tuesday. Usually I'm grateful if it comes from Ontario! Especially in this case!
    Anything brand new ships from Ontario it seems. After a few weeks, if they have it in stock in their BC warehouse, it ships from there. Since it's in Delta, it only takes a few days to get to me in Vancouver.

All-New Member

Hi guys, does anyone know or have any info on the DC archives series of HC? By info i mean whats the status of this line? Thanks for all you people do to keep the topics & conversations on these great characters going.

Absolute New Frontier going OOP? Price on Amazon is more than 70 quid now. Been on my wishlist for too long....Just a story of my life.