View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 394 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 2943443843903913923933943953963973984044444948941394 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 21673

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    The others will hold up.
    Sweet, cheers Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by pch3727 View Post
    I have five absolutes and have never had this issues. My Dark Victory did not have this issue but I've only read it once, while I've read the others multiple times. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sounds like you should maybe avoid Absolute Final Crisis though.
    I had this issue with Absolute sandman vol.2, my other absolutes in perfect condition...I hope

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    So apparently indigo is quick off the draw again.. My Green Lantern by Geoff Johns Omnibus Vol 2 has shipped!
    How can it have shipped when it's street date is still 4 days away?!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Have you guys seen this? Roy Thomas , Batman, Wonder Woman & Superman the War Years

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/07/...-wonder-woman/
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    So apparently indigo is quick off the draw again.. My Green Lantern by Geoff Johns Omnibus Vol 2 has shipped!
    They really got the book before a lot of other retailers! Please make sure to share some photographs, since many of us won't be seeing that book for a long time.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    How can it have shipped when it's street date is still 4 days away?!
    Happened with my Absolute Transmetropolitan too! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHorus View Post
    They really got the book before a lot of other retailers! Please make sure to share some photographs, since many of us won't be seeing that book for a long time.
    I shall, as I did with Transmetropolitan!

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

Folks, I apologize if this is self-congratulatory (it is), but since I have no in-person friends who share my enthusiasm for collected edition comics, this is my only outlet to share my joy. Just got Absolute Danger Girl for a price way below I ever thought I'd see it and I now truly own ALL Absolute editions (including JLA / Avengers and World's Freatest Superheroes). The Absolute is my favorite comic format of all time so this is very exciting for me.

Huzzah!!

(I appreciate the indulgence - I'll shut up now).

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    Folks, I apologize if this is self-congratulatory (it is), but since I have no in-person friends who share my enthusiasm for collected edition comics, this is my only outlet to share my joy. Just got Absolute Danger Girl for a price way below I ever thought I'd see it and I now truly own ALL Absolute editions (including JLA / Avengers and World's Freatest Superheroes). The Absolute is my favorite comic format of all time so this is very exciting for me.

Huzzah!!

Congratulations on completing your Absolute Collection!

Will you be sharing some pics of your goodies on the Shelf Thread?

Huzzah!!

congrats! Pics please!

Huzzah!!

Well done sir, I have just started my absolute quest and also would like to see some pics

Huzzah!!

Cool, that's a tough one to find at a reasonable price. Congrats!

Huzzah!!

Congratulations!
    I was always wondering if I am the only one stupid enough to buy expensive books just because they are part of a certain edition.
    Here are my pics.

DSCF2087.jpg
    DSCF2088.jpg
    Last edited by Pertl; 07-25-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Did all star Batman and Robin reach a natural conclusion or did it just stop? I remember buying a few issues and then stopping as I didn't really dig it, but I'm thinking of getting the absolute version, complete story? Worth it?

Also I am a massive Warren Ellis fan but for some reason I never read transmetropolitan, is there any reason I won't like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Did all star Batman and Robin reach a natural conclusion or did it just stop? I remember buying a few issues and then stopping as I didn't really dig it, but I'm thinking of getting the absolute version, complete story? Worth it?

Also I am a massive Warren Ellis fan but for some reason I never read transmetropolitan, is there any reason I won't like it?
    No. 10 characters limit can kiss my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post

All-Star Batman and Robin is yet to be finished. Miller wrote the scripts a long, long time ago, and we are just waiting for Jim Lee, who is busier starting new projects. I loved that series; it was awesome. But if you didn't like what you read, you'd better avoid the absloute.