View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 402 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 3023523923983994004014024034044054064124525029021402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 21672

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jay View Post
    Slightly off topic--but Breyfogle did this absolutely fantastic series for Malibu called Prime that I thought was fantastic, even better than his Batman stuff. It was a boy turning into a full grown man Captain Marvel riff and it was great. Marvel owns the rights---it'll never be reprinted which is a shame.
    I think I only ever read the first issue of Prime, but I remember loving it.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Absolute Batman Incorporated is such a beautiful book. Enjoy!
    Thanks man! I actually received Absolute All Star Superman yesterday and its fantastic. Looking forward to picking up Absolute Incorporated.Batman Shelf.jpg
    Last edited by Imperator; 08-01-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    Thanks man! I actually received Absolute All Star Superman yesterday and its fantastic. Looking forward to picking up Absolute Incorporated.Batman Shelf.jpg
    Hi,
    I am curious about some of your batman books:
    What's the book next to Ronin? Looks like a Batman book in deluxe format? I guess it is from some other publisher?
    The Batman book at the left has obviously a DC logo on the spine, but I don't know this book, is it a hardcover?
    The Joker book is also unknown to me, is it from DC?

Maybe you can tell me the exact titles. Many thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pertl View Post
    Hi,
    I am curious about some of your batman books:
    What's the book next to Ronin? Looks like a Batman book in deluxe format? I guess it is from some other publisher?
    The Batman book at the left has obviously a DC logo on the spine, but I don't know this book, is it a hardcover?
    The Joker book is also unknown to me, is it from DC?

Maybe you can tell me the exact titles. Many thanks in advance.
    Hi Id be happy to! The one right to Ronin is Batman cover to cover. A hardcover collection of batman covers through the decades. It's really nice but I think out of print. The white book to the left of solo deluxe is long Halloween Noir and its also an oversized hardcover. The Joker is by Universe and yea its odd no DC label on it.... It's a really nice hardcover with some great art and info and goes well as a companion to Batman a visual history. Oh the author of the joker book is Daniel wallace

I noticed Batwoman vol. 6 has the new spine design. Strange choice on DC's part since the series is over and all of the issues are pre-Convergence.
    Have there been any non-Batman-group books with the new spine design yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    Hi Id be happy to! The one right to Ronin is Batman cover to cover. A hardcover collection of batman covers through the decades. It's really nice but I think out of print. The white book to the left of solo deluxe is long Halloween Noir and its also an oversized hardcover. The Joker is by Universe and yea its odd no DC label on it.... It's a really nice hardcover with some great art and info and goes well as a companion to Batman a visual history. Oh the author of the joker book is Daniel wallace
    Thanks a lot!

BANNED

Amazon has Crisis on Infinite Earths 30th Deluxe edition, Art of Darwyn Cooke, Swamp Thing by Snyder Deluxe and Batman Year 100 Deluxe on 50% pre-order discount atm!

Spectacular Member

I am incredible curious for all the new Deluxes abd Omnibusses, when do you think should the new 2016 Lineup appear on Hachette.com?

Some shipping, content, and reprint updates via Diamond:

Orders for the Blackest Night Unwrapped Deluxe edition have been cancelled, but it will be resolicited later this year with an April 2016 release date.
    The page count for the Convergence HC has been increased to 336 pages.
    Superman/Wonder Woman Vol 3 will now collect #13 - 17, instead of #13 - 18.
    And there have been some Deluxe Edition and Omnibus reprints - FABLES DELUXE EDITION VOL. 6 HC (3rd printing), and PLANETARY OMNIBUS HC (4th printing).
    Last edited by Brian; 08-02-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEPROFF View Post
    I am incredible curious for all the new Deluxes abd Omnibusses, when do you think should the new 2016 Lineup appear on Hachette.com?
    Solicitations for Spring 2015 have been announced on Aug. 21, 2014 and solicitations for Spring 2014 have been announced on Aug. 19, 2013.
    I guess we can assume a similar date this year, even if lots of upcoming titles have been leaked already or even popped up at Amazon or other retailers.

Spectacular Member

Cool, thanks.
    Ver curious if we get again so many great Deluxes like the last time. I really hope for The Lomg Halloween in this format

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    I noticed Batwoman vol. 6 has the new spine design. Strange choice on DC's part since the series is over and all of the issues are pre-Convergence.
    Have there been any non-Batman-group books with the new spine design yet?
    Aquaman v6. That's the only other one that pops to mind now, but I'd bet there are others.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    Aquaman v6. That's the only other one that pops to mind now, but I'd bet there are others.
    I wonder if DC will make an Omnibus of Johns' run. I'm holding off on buying the HC's, because I'm hoping they make an omni.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I wonder if DC will make an Omnibus of Johns' run. I'm holding off on buying the HC's, because I'm hoping they make an omni.
    It sure does seem like one of the likeliest candidates for the next installment in their "deluxe" N52 format they've adopted for Snyder's Swamp Thing, Lemire's Green Arrow, and Manapul's Flash.

Spectacular Member Whenitmatters's Avatar

did a little fishing on amazon, ans saw that absolute y the last man vol 2 is coming out in march 2016, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140...283155_a1_27_p

along with a deluxe edition of harley and ivy by paul dini (march 29th)
    Superman Identity deluxe edition by kurt busiek (feb 2nd)
    absolute transmetropolitan vol 2 by warren ellis (april 12)
    Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman: Trinity Deluxe Edition Hardcover by Matt Wagner– January 19, 2016
    Last edited by Whenitmatters; 08-04-2015 at 09:03 AM.