View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 605 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 1055055555956016026036046056066076086096156557051105 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 21672

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    A. That's not a good deal. And B. CGN is an awful company which has damage every single order I've gotten from them, has stupidly expensive shipping, horrible packaging, and an absurd return policy.

They also jack up their prices on certain books and act more like a scalper than an actual retailer.

InStockTrades or bust.

Mighty Member

A. That's not a good deal. And B. CGN is an awful company which has damage every single order I've gotten from them, has stupidly expensive shipping, horrible packaging, and an absurd return policy.
    Its available at IST. I noticed it a few weeks ago, figured it was reprinted. Would have picked it up aleady if May wasn't loooking so expensive

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Its available at IST. I noticed it a few weeks ago, figured it was reprinted. Would have picked it up aleady if May wasn't loooking so expensive
    Yeah, I just checked myself. I'm in the same boat as you. Onnthw plus side, GOTHAM CENTRAL IN 2 WEEKS!
    Cyclops was right

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    They also jack up their prices on certain books and act more like a scalper than an actual retailer.

InStockTrades or bust.
    Would definitely agree with this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post

InStockTrades or bust.
    Oh shit, that's a pretty sick site

Yeah, I just checked myself. I'm in the same boat as you. Onnthw plus side, GOTHAM CENTRAL IN 2 WEEKS!
    Gotham Central is what I thought the Gotham TV Show was gonna be...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukdiah View Post
    I've never read Gotham Central but can still safely say: you had that much faith in a traditional TV channel to do something well?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    I've never read Gotham Central but can still safely say: you had that much faith in a traditional TV channel to do something well?
    I thought Breaking Bad was a great show. Not sure if AMC counts as a "traditional" TV channel? Community was on NBC and was really good too.

I almost did. Then I realized, this is Fox. They can't maintain quality for more than a season. Maybe one and a half.
    Cyclops was right

I almost did. Then I realized, this is Fox. They can't maintain quality for more than a season. Maybe one and a half.
    Do you watch Gotham by any chance? They went full camp this season and it is probably the most unintentionally funny show on TV right now lol. It's so bad that it is good basically.

Do you watch Gotham by any chance? They went full camp this season and it is probably the most unintentionally funny show on TV right now lol. It's so bad that it is good basically.
    My friend likes it, but everything he says about it make me want to put my head through a wall.

Apparently, Barbara Gordon' mother is pseudo-Harley. Because that makes sense.
    Cyclops was right

I thought Breaking Bad was a great show. Not sure if AMC counts as a "traditional" TV channel? Community was on NBC and was really good too.
    Don't get me wrong, there is incredible stuff being made by all kinds of TV companies but they don't transfer material well generally. I'm talking the crap that Arrow has become and the crap that Agents of Shield started out as (can't speak to its ongoing quality because I won't watch it) etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    I think GC would be right up your alley btw.

I've only placed one order with them a while ago (I'm not US located), and it arrived just fine. But after reading around the forums, I'll defo go for IST next time!

My friend likes it, but everything he says about it make me want to put my head through a wall.

Apparently, Barbara Gordon' mother is pseudo-Harley. Because that makes sense.
    Ah yeah...and her psychotic-ness happened in a span of two episodes for no reason. Yeah, the show is a hot mess, but you get to see funny scenes like Alfred punching Bruce in the face while sparring and him slapping Selina Kyle for talking shit lmao. I usually just say Gotham quotes at work amongst my coworkers and we'll have a good laugh.