View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 697 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 1975976476876936946956966976986997007017077477971197 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 21674

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Only the Morrison/Millar stuff has been collected from that volume. But, I think everything from all subsequent volumes has been collected at least in tpb.
    I'm still holding out hope DC collects Soule's run in an OHC like the Snyder one.
    An OHC of Soules Swampy sounds amazing. That's a lot of issues though.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Good golly! I'm glad I bought mine when they were half that.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Soule's Swamp Thing was many times better than Snyder's. I have mixed feelings about Snyder's. It did a lot of things with the character I didn't like, to his overall detriment with how he's positioned for further stories, and Rotworld sucked, but in spite of that it was well written overall and a fun read.

All-New Member

Absolute blackest night is back in stock at instocktrades for anyone interested

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/A...T-HC/JAN130306

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    Soule's Swamp Thing was many times better than Snyder's. I have mixed feelings about Snyder's. It did a lot of things with the character I didn't like, to his overall detriment with how he's positioned for further stories, and Rotworld sucked, but in spite of that it was well written overall and a fun read.
    I agree that Soule's run was better but I liked Snyder. As is a typical complaint, Rotworld ran too long. That's said, I think the overall treatment DC has shown for the character - what existed and didn't prior to New 52 - is a travesty.

But, hey I can say that with everyone one of their titles. Idiots.

I agree that Soule's run was better but I liked Snyder. As is a typical complaint, Rotworld ran too long. That's said, I think the overall treatment DC has shown for the character - what existed and didn't prior to New 52 - is a travesty.

But, hey I can say that with everyone one of their titles. Idiots.
    Aw man, I really liked and enjoyed Rotworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    An OHC of Soules Swampy sounds amazing. That's a lot of issues though.
    I'd take that. And Lemire's Animal Man.

Aw man, I really liked and enjoyed Rotworld.
    I did, too, but I think it could have been wrapped up quicker. Snyder is not known for his brevity.

I'd take that. And Lemire's Animal Man.
    Agreed.

I did, too, but I think it could have been wrapped up quicker. Snyder is not known for his brevity.

Agreed.
    Fair enough. I think Animal Man in Rotworld was handled better. I'd love both as Omnis

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    Yeah, for me the Legends one was easier to deal with because they at least had a character or two reference/recap it briefly in the series. Whereas with Millennium... It just felt like a big ol' printing error in which they left out a whole issue! Very frustrating, especially since there were real no hints that the impostor subplot I was referring to had anything to do with things outside the main story (though I sure did think it was weird that the Guardians popped up).
    Have you reached #16-17 yet?

Hey guys..I haven't been on here since late July. Can someone please give me the run down on the new omnibus announcements, re-prints and almost/out of prints? That would save me having to read through 30+ pages haha. Thanks in advance!

Anyone know anything about the upcoming Wonder Woman: The True Amazon? Worth picking up? Oversized? Standard?

Anyone know anything about the upcoming Wonder Woman: The True Amazon? Worth picking up? Oversized? Standard?
    Its supposed to be an OGN by Jill Thomson (I believe her name is) so I think its just a normal sized TP. I'm picking it up this week, assuming my LCS does have it. I could let you know the details Wednesdays if you wish.

Its supposed to be an OGN by Jill Thomson (I believe her name is) so I think its just a normal sized TP. I'm picking it up this week, assuming my LCS does have it. I could let you know the details Wednesdays if you wish.
    Hmm interesting...

Hmm interesting...
    Digging more into it, I'm seeing folks say it was a digital series called something like, the Spoiled Little Princess. Its supposed to be a story about Diana growing up as a spoiled brat, wanting to be treated like a goddess, and how she matures. Its also fully illustrated by Thomson. It says it collects all 12_ issues of the Princess story, but if its digital first series, then I suspect it would b closet to about 6 regular sized issues.