View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 705 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 2056056556957017027037047057067077087097157558051205 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 21672

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    It looks like Amazon cancelled that Doom Patrol omnibus.
    This thread is becoming an emotional ride of announcements and cancelations!!

I also wasn't planning on the WW Golden Age omni, but I'm a big fan of the character. I feel obligated to purchase it.

I guess it was always a long shot anyway what with it never showing up in advanced listings but Amazon recently cancelled my preorder for Wonder Woman by Perez Vol. 2 Omni, saying it was cancelled by the publisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    I guess it was always a long shot anyway what with it never showing up in advanced listings but Amazon recently cancelled my preorder for Wonder Woman by Perez Vol. 2 Omni, saying it was cancelled by the publisher.
    I still have mine on pre-order for WW vol 2 and it is still showing up on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Wonder-Woman-...ywords=omnibus

My WW2 was also cancelled, but a new listing was eventually put up. I've had a pre-order on it for a bit. DC needs to get their shit together. There's always something. Amazon has two different ISBNs for Absolute Y v2, which almost screwed me out of the pre-order price. Another DC re-list...

I'm honestly surprised they didn't re-list that Supergirl Omni.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I still have mine on pre-order for WW vol 2 and it is still showing up on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Wonder-Woman-...ywords=omnibus
    I hope it is released. This is never before printed material!

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    I hope it is released. This is never before printed material!
    Yeah I have been waiting for trades or omni for his run for a while now. Really hope it does not turn into a Starman omnibus TPBs were it is listed only to be cancelled again.

So while looking at the Adam Strange Omnibus link, (I'm getting this!), and Perez's Wonder Woman 2 (also getting that!),
    I checked on the confusing Green Lantern Omnibus listing. Its been updated and "cleaned up" since I last looked a couple weeks ago.
    There's no contradiction in the description of carrying on the tales or more classic stories, etc.
    It definitely looks like a new, bigger Omni to replace the 1st and part of the 2nd one that's previously been released.
    Do you guys really think it will be sold for $100???

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14...KMT4QQF1R7N4WT

The first adventures of the greatest Green Lantern of all-time, Hal Jordan, are now collected in their entirety, starting with GREEN LANTERN: THE SILVER AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 1!

These are the tales that introduced Hal Jordan and feature his induction into the Green Lantern Corps. Also included are the intros of the Guardians of the Universe, Star Sapphire, Sinestro and more! These classic stories from one of the greatest eras of comics are featured here in a gigantic omnibus edition, GREEN LANTERN: THE SILVER AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 1! Collects SHOWCASE #22-24 and GREEN LANTERN #1-45.
    Last edited by Hawkgirl_70; 10-04-2016 at 01:05 PM.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

BANNED

They better release George Perez Wonder Woman vol. 2 cause i got the 1st one and i would be really angry (it would be a nerd rage at the strength of 10 volcanoes explosions !!! lol) if they didn't release a vol. 2 since i heard so much about how the vol. 1 was incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    They better release George Perez Wonder Woman vol. 2 cause i got the 1st one and i would be really angry (it would be a nerd rage at the strength of 10 volcanoes explosions !!! lol) if they didn't release a vol. 2 since i heard so much about how the vol. 1 was incomplete.
    I'm with you! I would love for even more Omni's to be announced and released.
    Especially some Batman, Superman, Aquaman Silver Age stuff.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Yeah I have been waiting for trades or omni for his run for a while now. Really hope it does not turn into a Starman omnibus TPBs were it is listed only to be cancelled again.
    Sounds like a nightmare. I really want them to print John Brynes run as an omni as well. Plenty of material.

New 52/DC You books I think deserve an omni/deluxe edition:

All-Star Western
    Animal Man
    Aquaman
    Batman
    Batman Eternal
    Batman & Robin
    Batman & Robin Eternal
    Earth 2
    Gotham Academy
    Grayson
    Green Lantern Corps
    I, Vampire
    Justice League
    Justice League 3000/3001
    Justice League Dark
    Martian Manhunter
    Omega Men
    Red Lanterns
    Superman/Wonder Woman
    Swamp Thing by Soule
    Wonder Woman by Azzarello/Chiang

These would all be easy purchases for me.

Quote Originally Posted by VanWinkle View Post
    New 52/DC You books I think deserve an omni/deluxe edition:

All-Star Western
    How about a Palmiotti/Gray Jonah omnibus in general?

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    How about a Palmiotti/Gray Jonah omnibus in general?
    Even better!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
    I die a little bit inside every time I think how DC mishandled Batwoman. One of the best Nu52 titles that got completely butchered.

Nonetheless the series is begging for an Absolute Edition especially for JH Williams' art.
    New 52 Batwoman wasn't that good aside from the art. JH Williams is an amazing artist, but not a great writer. That series really dropped off once Rucka left.

Speaking of JHWIII, whatever happened to the Promethea Immateria collection that we were all hot for little while back?