View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 726 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 2266266767167227237247257267277287297307367768261226 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 21672

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    I can't even imagine. I was physically groaning trying to read this. Like I legitimately felt pained. It's not even hyperbole.

Never had the pleasure of Ultimatum yet, but as I want to read the entire Ultimate universe I suppose I'll have to someday. The others I'll steer well clear of.
    oh man you have to read Ultimates v3 and Ultimatum. It's sooooo bad it's almost entertaining but it's mostly just infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Yeah the price on it is absurd for 4 issues, the only good thing they did was also include the original version along with the recolored version.
    well first of all they shouldn't have recoloured it to begin with. But the price would be justifiable if the other edition would be an Artist edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    well first of all they shouldn't have recoloured it to begin with. But the price would be justifiable if the other edition would be an Artist edition.
    Yeah vast majority of books from other eras are fine as is and do not need the recoloring, but I just want the original in deluxe form.

Yeah Dick Grayson on this board made them he is excellent. I have had him do Waid Flash, PAD Aquaman, Ennis/Grant Demon, Martian Manhunter by Ostrander, O'Neil Question, and 27 volumes of Dick Grayson.
    I'll have to hit the guy up when I finally get all the Amethyst issues I want. No Ostrander Spectre though?

oh man you have to read Ultimates v3 and Ultimatum. It's sooooo bad it's almost entertaining but it's mostly just infuriating.
    Its like ASBAR. Its so bad, you just have to laugh at it.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Damn you AND your Lemonade, Batman!
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Damn you AND your Lemonade, Batman!
    Dick Grayson....age TWELEVE!!! You've been drafted into a war...

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    I don't like ASBAR at all, don't care about Lee's art either but I can see why some folks like it, I can see the appeal even though I think it's garbage.
    Ultimatum on the other hand is not just garbage it's a nuclear dumpster fire and can't imagine anyone enjoying it... maybe if you like to see stuff like the Wasp being eaten alive or Doctor Strange getting strangled with his own cape until his eyes pop.

Also: "I touched my mother's breast...it bled on me"

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Here are the 4 vols for Waid Flash that Grayson bound for me.

Attachment 41337
    AWESOME JD! I'm going to get mine bound someday and hope they look as good as this. Congrats!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I don't like ASBAR at all, don't care about Lee's art either but I can see why some folks like it, I can see the appeal even though I think it's garbage.
    Ultimatum on the other hand is not just garbage it's a nuclear dumpster fire and can't imagine anyone enjoying it... maybe if you like to see stuff like the Wasp being eaten alive or Doctor Strange getting strangled with his own cape until his eyes pop.

Lol.

Believe me, my only "enjoyment" for ASBAR is mocking how horrible it is. Making fun of it in a Mystery Science Theater kind of way. And Lee's art was good when I first started reading comics. But now that I've seen legends and some criminally underrated upcomers, Lee's art looks completely bland. Not bad but not impressive.

Mighty Member

While like you i hate ultimatum and will never forgive loeb for his irreversible damage to my beloved ultimate universe, i will admit the event itself reads much better with all the series tie-ins. There's a reading order you can find online if anyone can muster up the strength to give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    While like you i hate ultimatum and will never forgive loeb for his irreversible damage to my beloved ultimate universe, i will admit the event itself reads much better with all the series tie-ins. There's a reading order you can find online if anyone can muster up the strength to give it a go.
    I've already read it twice!!! There is only so much punishment one can take.

Mighty Member

I've already read it twice!!! There is only so much punishment one can take.
    Oh god. I'm so sorry! Lol

And as for the comments on Lee's art, i let the first one slide. You two are on thin ice...

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Oh god. I'm so sorry! Lol

And as for the comments on Lee's art, i let the first one slide. You two are on thin ice...
    Like I said, Lees art isn't bad...I just think there's so much better art out there.

Just read Kingdom Come for the first time and thought it was incredible so want to get some more Ross books. There's three 'normal' length trades of Justice, does this book contain them all or is there another, better way to get the series? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Justice-TP-...tice+alex+ross

Cheers.