View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 731 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 2316316817217277287297307317327337347357417818311231 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 21672

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    Thank you! I see the issue with finding it is that Amazon has the listing merged with a previous Secret Six trade. Good news, January's not such a bad wait!
    Was the title that great? I remember seeing people annoyed about it. But I remember a certain couple made their reappearance in that series

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Was the title that great? I remember seeing people annoyed about it. But I remember a certain couple made their reappearance in that series
    No idea. I only read collected editions. I'm not going to read the first one now until I have the second. I have heard though that people were disappointed in it to start but it got better after.

Fantastic Member

I keep thinking how much I want the Cosmic Odyssey deluxe hardcover but then questioned myself -- sold the softcover because... meh. I don't really care for the Fourth World.

Advertising works, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by John Aston View Post
    I keep thinking how much I want the Cosmic Odyssey deluxe hardcover but then questioned myself -- sold the softcover because... meh. I don't really care for the Fourth World.

Advertising works, apparently.
    I don't get HC often, but I've been looking into this for a while. Very excited.

Incredible Member

Picked this up at my LCS earlier this week. It's exactly the same quality as the oversized HCs of DKIII. I like the covers.

Thanks for these pictures, does the spines form another illustration?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    Thanks for these pictures, does the spines form another illustration?
    Yeah. It's a wrap around image same as the boxed set for TDKIII. Batman to Robin on the spine to Superman on the other side.

I'm just putting in an order for Grell's Green Arrow volumes 5 and 6 and noticed they are now 10 and 12 issues respectively. They've gradually gone from 6 issues up to 8 and now these two. Anyone think they're going to chuck in 15 issues for volumes 7 and 8 to finish the run? Retailers aren't much use as they have the wrong issue count for most of the volumes. It'd be nice to know we're not far from a complete run. It is pretty rare with certain characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    I'm just putting in an order for Grell's Green Arrow volumes 5 and 6 and noticed they are now 10 and 12 issues respectively. They've gradually gone from 6 issues up to 8 and now these two. Anyone think they're going to chuck in 15 issues for volumes 7 and 8 to finish the run? Retailers aren't much use as they have the wrong issue count for most of the volumes. It'd be nice to know we're not far from a complete run. It is pretty rare with certain characters.
    I think with GA having his 75 years this year, they want to push as much content as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    I think with GA having his 75 years this year, they want to push as much content as possible.
    Have these books been collecting the annuals, Shado series and Golden Years mini (or whatever the Grell Year One was?)

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Have these books been collecting the annuals, Shado series and Golden Years mini (or whatever the Grell Year One was?)
    Nope, but I hope they will collect Shado miniseries at least. Golden Years and most of the annuals were pretty forgettable.

Quote Originally Posted by pjerooo View Post
    Nope, but I hope they will collect Shado miniseries at least. Golden Years and most of the annuals were pretty forgettable.
    I dunno, I liked the first couple annual crossovers with the Question and whatnot. Were pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I dunno, I liked the first couple annual crossovers with the Question and whatnot. Were pretty fun
    Speaking of which, are there no plans for new printings on the Question series?

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    True, those crossover annuals were decent. Unfortunately, that time-travelling fantasy issue left a bad taste and coloured my opinion of Grell's annuals.

Speaking of which, are there no plans for new printings on the Question series?
    I hope it happens soon, would love to have it in one of those fat TPBs.

Quote Originally Posted by pjerooo View Post
    True, those crossover annuals were decent. Unfortunately, that time-travelling fantasy issue left a bad taste and coloured my opinion of Grell's annuals.

I hope it happens soon, would love to have it in one of those fat TPBs.
    How many trades were there originally?