View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 853 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 3537538038438498508518528538548558568578639039531353 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 21672
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by madmodpoetgod View Post
    So Superman: Man of Tomorrow Book 1 and Justice League Breakdown will publish on Wednesday?
    According to Dc's website, yes! But i couldn't find them on IST or Amazon
    Both canceled I believe

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    Both canceled I believe
    You are correct they have both been canceled.

Also The Flintstones Vol. 1 doing wonders on Amazon.
    Last time i checked it was number one DC book and #906 in general books!
    Well deserved!
    Mark Russel is an amazing writer. I adore his Prez, and wish it went on as planned.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSceDLHFyFu/

A little sneak peak at the Wonder Woman Year One trade. Kind of confused here...not seeing a Volume 2 anywhere. Looks great though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BSceDLHFyFu/

A little sneak peak at the Wonder Woman Year One trade. Kind of confused here...not seeing a Volume 2 anywhere. Looks great though.
    It's a bit different from the one on Amazon.

The Amazon one could be a mock up for solicits, but it's odd that the printed version departs from the cover design of the Rebirth trades (white border; volume, title, and credits at the bottom).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    It's a bit different from the one on Amazon.

The Amazon one could be a mock up for solicits, but it's odd that the printed version departs from the cover design of the Rebirth trades (white border; volume, title, and credits at the bottom).
    I do like this kind of cover better. And the Rebirth display on top looks better than the NEW 52! Logo. Which literally, got old after a year or so.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    wow i was so excited about both of them. sad!

Incredible Member

wow i was so excited about both of them. sad!
    Me too. Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    What Justice League issues were supposed to be printed in the Justice League Breakdown Book?
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    What Justice League issues were supposed to be printed in the Justice League Breakdown Book?
    I'm.assuming JLA #53-#60 and JLE #29-#36

Incredible Member

My Bronze Age Justice League Omni arrived today, perfect timing for me to take away with me while I visit my parents in deepest darkest Wales next week .

Question on NTT omnis. So based on the solicts (from TOW, etc... excluding Amazon's solicit), do we think the new reprint of the NTT omnibus vol 1 is identical to the existing one?
    The reason I ask is I have it preordered via TOW, and am unsure if vols 2 and 3 will get reprints too, so I was thinking of snatching them off ebay if the price is right. But if new vol 1's contents are different than that'll throw it all off.

I know Amazon mentioned different contents than other solicits, and I know sometimes DC is not the greatest in regards of even 'legit' solicits. I guess the answer that I'm expecting is "no one will know for sure until we get the new book in our hands in AUG", correct? I'm thinking even if I find vol 2 (unlikely) or vol 3 (likely) for a great price, I'll probably skip it until I know the full contents of new vol 1.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Question on NTT omnis. So based on the solicts (from TOW, etc... excluding Amazon's solicit), do we think the new reprint of the NTT omnibus vol 1 is identical to the existing one?
    The reason I ask is I have it preordered via TOW, and am unsure if vols 2 and 3 will get reprints too, so I was thinking of snatching them off ebay if the price is right. But if new vol 1's contents are different than that'll throw it all off.

I know Amazon mentioned different contents than other solicits, and I know sometimes DC is not the greatest in regards of even 'legit' solicits. I guess the answer that I'm expecting is "no one will know for sure until we get the new book in our hands in AUG", correct? I'm thinking even if I find vol 2 (unlikely) or vol 3 (likely) for a great price, I'll probably skip it until I know the full contents of new vol 1.
    I just sold my volume 1 and 2 on eBay(never owned the 3rd which was an abortion of a collection) and got about cover for both of them in anticipation of the new printing of volume 1. I expect a new printing of volume 2. I heard a rumor, either on here or MMW that they're planning on reprinting NTT correctly and volume 2 would contain 38.

But I don't know for sure, I just took a chance.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post

I personally wouldnt bother picking up the old printings of volume 2 and 3, the chance of reprints are quite high combined with the fact you'll have mismatched dust jackets and volumes was missing a whole bunch of necessary issues it just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    I personally wouldnt bother picking up the old printings of volume 2 and 3, the chance of reprints are quite high combined with the fact you'll have mismatched dust jackets and volumes was missing a whole bunch of necessary issues it just not worth it.
    Great, thanks for your replies and advice - I appreciate it!
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.