View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 860 of 1444 FirstFirst ... 3607608108508568578588598608618628638648709109601360 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 21657

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Whoa! Holy crap! I just realized that Swamp Thing is soliciting more than just the original series but also the second volume all the way up to the Alan Moore run. Wow! Maybe that means ....
    Having found the three Vietch trades...I'll be annoyed of they re release his entire run (well obviously not #88)

Incredible Member

Really wish that Grayson omnibus had the Nightwing series that came before it...

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Whoa! Holy crap! I just realized that Swamp Thing is soliciting more than just the original series but also the second volume all the way up to the Alan Moore run. Wow! Maybe that means ....
    85bb308c0c7d56303c42ca2f6cf285839fd6082fed4a59829d2dfe19508179dd.jpg

10char.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Really wish that Grayson omnibus had the Nightwing series that came before it...
    Wasn't the final issue of the Nightwing series sort of a prelude or set up to Grayson? Shouldn't that be included as well?

A lot of really good trades out next week. Waid's Flash v.2 for starters. By the way, any feedback on the Who's Wonder Woman? Story? Was wanting to pick it up, hoping its good...

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    A lot of really good trades out next week. Waid's Flash v.2 for starters. By the way, any feedback on the Who's Wonder Woman? Story? Was wanting to pick it up, hoping its good...
    Pretty bad. Not much happens, not much comes out of it. Id only get it if you have and like the GailSimome run a lot, sicne it seta that up. Honestly not sure why theyre reprinting it.
    Cyclops was right

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

BATMAN: KNIGHTFALL OMNIBUS VOL. 2: KNIGHTQUEST Cover by KELLEY JONES:

GRAYSON: THE SUPERSPY OMNIBUS Cover by MIKEL JANIN:

JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE DARKSEID WAR SAGA OMNIBUS Cover by JASON FABOK:

Was the Darkseid War any good? The inner child in me thrills to think about Darkseid versus the anti-monitor. But . . . that don't look like the Darkseid and Anti-Monitor that I read about growing up.

I am a fan of Geoff Johns writing though.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCJdog View Post
    Was the Darkseid War any good? The inner child in me thrills to think about Darkseid versus the anti-monitor. But . . . that don't look like the Darkseid and Anti-Monitor that I read about growing up.

Its supposedly the high point of his JL run.
    Cyclops was right

It was decent. Its like a high octane action film. Lots of fighting, and a lot of running around. Forever Evil was better, honestly. Also Aquaman is MIA, so thats annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    It was decent. Its like a high octane action film. Lots of fighting, and a lot of running around. Forever Evil was better, honestly. Also Aquaman is MIA, so thats annoying.
    Uhhhhh . . . that is exactly what I do not care for in modern comics. They are too much like Superhero films (which are starting to really lose interest with me). I did enjoy Forever Evil somewhat with all the plots twists and intriguing characters. I might just have to skim it over at a bookstore before chucking out cash.

It was decent but way too long. I say that as a Geoff Johns fan but I also wasn't impressed overall with his JLA run.

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Naw, not really. Forever Evil was really the only great part of Johns's JL. Darkseid War felt smaller in scope and prominently featured a two-dimensional villain (Grail) with inscrutable motivations and an evil plan that made no sense. Then Johns pulled off the gas at the end to set up Rebirth, giving the whole thing a feeling of "well okay none of this mattered anyway, moving on."

I love Johns but his JL was a pretty big disappointment. I won't go so far as to say outright failure but that's really just because Forever Evil and the aftermath was damn entertaining. When it comes down to it, there's a reason he pulled the plug on the whole New 52.