View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 864 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 3647648148548608618628638648658668678688749149641364 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 21672

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Not that this is set in stone, but TalesofWonder shows release day for Young Justice to be on 4/26/17, so I think you all might be looking a week early. :-)
    Dangit. Thanks for lettin me know.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    A regular in Tynion's Detective Comics.
    Ah. I'll look for her to start showing up in the next trade or so then.

I'm fine with her. I just thought she'd been dropped for Duke as Snyder's pet character and so banished to limbo.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post

I'm fine with her. I just thought she'd been dropped for Duke as Snyder's pet character and so banished to limbo.
    Batman likes to keep EVERYONE around. I'm surprised he let the Ninja Turtles go but where's Jason Bard?

Quote Originally Posted by PLEDGE View Post
    Did they ever re-print the Flash and JLA silver age omnis with the newer uniformed dust jacket, like they did with Green Lantern?
    Not, yet, but in case you didn't know, the GL Silver Age Omni wasn't really a reprint as the contents were different from the 2010 omni.

Did they ever re-print the Flash and JLA silver age omnis with the newer uniformed dust jacket, like they did with Green Lantern?
    I've seen lots of people doing custom djs for those in the Omnibus collector's fb group, there are pdfs floating around, someone might have them in that group or on the MMW boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I've seen lots of people doing custom djs for those in the Omnibus collector's fb group, there are pdfs floating around, someone might have them in that group or on the MMW boards.
    They still havent approved me

They still havent approved me
    I think they are doing it in batches. Also I'm pretty sure the djs were made by DickGrayson but I don't know if he is still around or too busy with his move to Japan, might worth to have a nosey on his website (or tumblr?).

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post

Duke is another character I can't stand. Really started using him out of nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I think they are doing it in batches. Also I'm pretty sure the djs were made by DickGrayson but I don't know if he is still around or too busy with his move to Japan, might worth to have a nosey on his website (or tumblr?).
    Yep, I designed the Flash & JLA volume 1 DJs floating around. Here are the PDFs you can print off:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...DFsTEVwVnd5MWc
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...jVmV3JzVnJDNzg
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...F84bmhub2dQam8

There are two for Flash, with different cover images - one by Darwyn Cooke (same as volume 2), and one using the Michael Cho image from the TPBs.

I'm not around much, but I try to pop-in every so often

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Yep, I designed the Flash & JLA volume 1 DJs floating around. Here are the PDFs you can print off:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...DFsTEVwVnd5MWc
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...jVmV3JzVnJDNzg
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw...F84bmhub2dQam8

There are two for Flash, with different cover images - one by Darwyn Cooke (same as volume 2), and one using the Michael Cho image from the TPBs.

I'm not around much, but I try to pop-in every so often
    Always good to see you on when you are though!

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Duke is another character I can't stand. Really started using him out of nowhere
    You and me both. He is the definition of a completely unnecessary character. It doesn't help that I think he has the worst designed costume I've ever seen. Looks like he stepped off a Moto GP motorcycle and somebody slapped a big bat symbol sticker right across his face. Seriously, who designed that? Capullo? If so it's even more disappointing, he's better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    You and me both. He is the definition of a completely unnecessary character. It doesn't help that I think he has the worst designed costume I've ever seen. Looks like he stepped off a Moto GP motorcycle and somebody slapped a big bat symbol sticker right across his face. Seriously, who designed that? Capullo? If so it's even more disappointing, he's better than that.
    There's just nothing that sets him apart for me. Same with Bluebird. A super tech? A genius? Dont we have a dozen of those in the Batfamily already? With a Character like Penny One, I actually enjoyed her role as an Oracle-esque assistant. Duke is just there. Bland flat character thats being forced to be in Batman's life

Incredible Member

I've really enjoyed following Dukes journey from Endgame to We Are Robin to Rebirth, I think he's got a lot of potential, the problem Duke has at the minute is Snyder is dragging out the process of his training and code name in the back ups of all-star Batman, so until Snyders done with All Star Batman, Duke is kind stuck in the cave staring at the Bat Monitors. I did enjoy his little cameos in the latest I Am Bane arc though.

All-New Member

It's been a while since the list of recently reprinted and OOP books on the first page was updated? Is there anyplace I can check to see if certain books are almost out of print , like marvel thread for marvel books ?
    On the sidenote, Artsncrafts/BWB pumped up the price of Abs. Preacher vol1 from yesterdays 43 quid to 75...I wanna kill myself for not buying it yesterday Is it common for prices to fluctuate or that is the sign of a book going OOP ?
    I'm new to this seller , so I have no prior experience with its price policy on amazon uk marketplace.
    Last edited by austin777; 04-21-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Duke is the worst. Biggest Mary Sue character I've ever come across in a non-Silver Age comic.

We Are Robin was awful. A book that tried so hard to have something to say that there was nothing authentic about it. Downright painful read.