View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 896 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 3967968468868928938948958968978988999009069469961396 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 21671

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    So you know how there was that awesome deal on the Wonder Woman Omni back in November? Amazon is trying to cheat me out of it. They cancelled my order for some reason, citing a card with nothing wrong with it being declined. Supposedly they sent me emails informing me of this, which I never received. Then customer service agrees to give me the discount, and I buy the item, but now they're trying to back out of the deal, even though I still have the emails (and have sent them the emails), which agree to honoring the deal.

Does this seem insane to anyone else? How in God's name do they expect me to agree to paying 35 extra dollars in order to get an item late after a major hassle?
    That sounds like shoddy customer service to me. I'm not sure what else they could do, given you have proof of the original discounted price you attempted to purchase, AND Of them stating they would honor that discount. they're probably giving you a run around because it was a glitch.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    Still waiting for Vol. 4 of Flash by Geoff Johns TPBs.
    Its showing on amazon for a December release
    https://www.amazon.com/Flash-Geoff-J...by+geoff+johns

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Its showing on amazon for a December release
    https://www.amazon.com/Flash-Geoff-J...by+geoff+johns
    And Waid book 3 by October. I believe there will be one more Johns book (a total of 5?). I wonder what's next...

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    And Waid book 3 by October. I believe there will be one more Johns book (a total of 5?). I wonder what's next...
    I've still got to buy the 2 Waid books and all 3 Johns before these come out. Thank you for sharing the link and keeping us upto date!
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    I've still got to buy the 2 Waid books and all 3 Johns before these come out. Thank you for sharing the link and keeping us upto date!
    I'd definitely read the Waid material first. I read Johns first, and while still near reader accessible, Waids makes more sense befoe.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    No problem Hawkgirl ;-)

I recently re-read Waid 1-2 and Johns 1-2 and liked them both, really looking forward to the next Waid trade which contains issues I have never read before!

As Vilynne said I'd also recommend you read Waid before John's run (especially for Wally's character development)
    Last edited by JAG2045; 06-01-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    No problem Hawkgirl ;-)

I recently re-read Waid 1-2 and Johns 1-2 and liked them both, really looking forward to the next Waid trade which contains issues I have never read before!

As Vilynne said I'd also recommend you read Waid before John's run (especially for Wally's character development)
    Yeah, its all worth the read. Its a fun journey too. Also, feel free to just call me "Vi" if it makes it easier.

Batman Year One Deluxe has dropped from 49.99 to 34.99

https://smile.amazon.com/Batman-Year...=batman+deluxe

Much more reasonable.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post

Much more reasonable.
    Awesome! This just went from a "hard pass" to a "more than likely".
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Awesome! This just went from a "hard pass" to a "more than likely".
    It's a definite for me now. I never did pick the one up from a few years ago.

Did anyone purchase The DC Universe By Mike Mignola? I'm curious if it includes Ironwolf: Fires of the Revolution.

Mighty Member

Thinking about picking up the All Star Batman absolute. I know it was never finished, but did it stop abruptly? or does it still make somewhat of a complete story?

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Thinking about picking up the All Star Batman absolute. I know it was never finished, but did it stop abruptly? or does it still make somewhat of a complete story?
    Well, the whole thing is nonsensical, so its not lile the abrupt, out of nowhere ending matters...
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post

Much more reasonable.
    Gosh, this book seems pricey for 144 pages.
    I have it in trade and enjoyed it. I would love to upgrade but even at 52% off $35 at IST, I'm not sure that I will.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Well, the whole thing is nonsensical, so its not lile the abrupt, out of nowhere ending matters...
    Not sure you actually answered my question...but yes, I'm well aware of it's "reputation". More interested b/c of Lee, but I've also heard from others it's fun in its outlandishness.