View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 908 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 40880885889890490590690790890991091191291895810081408 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 21670

Getting the GL-Kyle Rayner TP for sure. I misssed all of that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Nice to see they are going to start collecting Kyle Rayner's Green Lantern run in decent sized trades.
    Agreed, thats been one of my top wants for years (I already own all the old Kyle Rayner TPB's), I hope we get the full series released but I just pray they manage to release of the Ron Marz issues at least!

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Does this mean that the Secret Origin special won't be in the WW Absolute? It was made by Azzarello and Chiang, and included in the final trade of their run.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Agreed, thats been one of my top wants for years (I already own all the old Kyle Rayner TPB's), I hope we get the full series released but I just pray they manage to release of the Ron Marz issues at least!
    Yeah I got a bunch of the old trades and some singles, but they left out some gaps hopefully it does well.

For Absolute WW it may just be it was solicited incorrectly it happens.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

WONDER WOMAN AND THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA BOOK TWO TP
    Written by DAN VADO
    Art by KEVIN WEST, KEN BRANCH, MARC CAMPOS and others
    Cover by TBD
    In these 1990s tales, Wonder Woman takes over as leader of the Justice League of America, whether members like Green Lantern Guy Gardner, Booster Gold or Blue Beetle like it or not. After a final battle with her brother, Ice decides that her destiny lies with the Justice League! Plus, a cult that worships an alien intelligence must stop the team from discovering their dark aims—at any cost! And then, it’s judgment day as the Overmaster returns…and the U.N. sanctioned Leaguebusters are taking Overmaster’s side in this battle!
    Collects JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL #65-66, JUSTICE LEAGUE AMERICA #86-91 and JUSTICE LEAGUE TASK FORCE #13-14.
    On sale OCTOBER 4 • 276 pg, FC, $24.99 US
    So glad they fixed the contents of this one! This book would have been a pass if they didn't collect the entire "Judgement Day" crossover.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Have not seen it listed on here, but might have missed it. Hopefully the solicit is wrong and the cover correct, if so about time they did Grant's Detective Comics. Never mind Full Circle so just going to be Year Two, to bad Grant's run needs to be collected.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    Last edited by Judge Dredd; 06-19-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Darn, I forgot about the crossover that was in Supergirl. Just want them to get as much content out, as fast as possible.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

THE DEMON BY JACK KIRBY TP
    Written by JACK KIRBY
    Art and cover by JACK KIRBY and MIKE ROYER
    Jack Kirby’s legendary creation, Etrigan the Demon, is back in a new title collecting his entire original 16-issue series. From the streets of Gotham City, demonologist Jason Blood battles occult evil as the Demon, taking on the menaces of Morgaine le Fey, Klarion the Witchboy and his familiar, Teekl, and much more!
    On sale OCTOBER 11 • 384 pg, FC, $29.99 US
    I'm pretty excited for this.

I hope DC decides not to let Tom King's Batman softcovers remain rough drafts with unfinalized text. So many purchasers won't even know that as their money is taken. It'd be nice if DC stays committed to softcovers delivered to the market faster and with quality (they stop being rough drafts).
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 06-20-2017 at 07:59 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

BATGIRL: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 1 Cover by KARL KERSCHL:

HOUSE OF SECRETS: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS Cover by BERNIE WRIGHTSON:

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA: THE DETROIT ERA OMNIBUS Cover by CHUCK PATTON and DICK GIORDANO:

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    BATGIRL: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 1 Cover by KARL KERSCHL:
    I am super excited for that. About time. Great to see the Bronze Age starting to get some serious collected editions.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

ABSOLUTE WONDER WOMAN BY BRIAN AZZARELLO AND CLIFF CHIANG VOL. 2 Cover by CLIFF CHIANG:

ABSOLUTE WILDC.A.T.S Cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS:

BATMAN: HUSH 15TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE EDITION HC Art and cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS: