View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 934 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 43483488492493093193293393493593693793894498410341434 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 21672
    Spectacular Member Lake Nowhere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Thanks for the input everyone, and yes, the Gates/Igle Supergirl issues(Pre N52) were great. Maybe I'll see if my library has some of these that I'm not to sure about before I buy
    Morrison's Action Comics was pretty great though. Not All-Star consistency, but definitely the better part of the N52. Morrison kind of exists in his own little Morrisonverse anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Nowhere View Post
    Morrison's Action Comics was pretty great though. Not All-Star consistency, but definitely the better part of the N52. Morrison kind of exists in his own little Morrisonverse anyway.
    I'm also shocked DC never remarked that as a prelude to Multivercity or anything.

Yeah, the Morrison's Action run is the only real N52 Superman I've read/own

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    I'm also shocked DC never remarked that as a prelude to Multivercity or anything.
    I'm equally shocked that we haven't gotten the whole thing in a Deluxe/Absolute format yet.

I'm also starting to think DC is holding off on Morrison Batman Omnis until he finishes Arkham Asylum 2.

Mighty Member

I'm equally shocked that we haven't gotten the whole thing in a Deluxe/Absolute format yet.

I'm also starting to think DC is holding off on Morrison Batman Omnis until he finishes Arkham Asylum 2.
    Morrison's Action comics definitely deserves a deluxe, or tpb collection of sorts. Reads like Interstellar and Inception, at once. Brilliant.

Wouldn't surprise me if they're waiting on AA2. To release the whole run as deluxe then. Least not now. My guess is that they went for focusing on Miller's DKMR instead. Especially given how it managed to play in the recent "return to positivity".

Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
    Morrison's Action comics definitely deserves a deluxe, or tpb collection of sorts. Reads like Interstellar and Inception, at once. Brilliant.

Wouldn't surprise me if they're waiting on AA2. To release the whole run as deluxe then. Least not now. My guess is that they went for focusing on Miller's DKMR instead. Especially given how it managed to play in the recent "return to positivity".
    It might be too recent. Then again Azzerello AND Snyder both have Absolutes for their runs, I would hold Action on the same platform as the other two.

Highly unexcited about AA2 honestly.

Highly unexcited about AA2 honestly.
    I love Morrison, but AA1 never did much for me. AA2 sounds more like a far-flung sequel to his official Batman run, so it's got me interested.

I love Morrison, but AA1 never did much for me. AA2 sounds more like a far-flung sequel to his official Batman run, so it's got me interested.
    AA was pretty enjoyable. I guess ive only read spots of his Batman run. So I can't fully appreciate the news

I cant sait for AA2. Perhaps we will get an Absolute Arkham Asylum then. Collecting both 1 and 2.

I am suprised we have not had Action Comics and Multiversity as an Absolute yet.

Nice to see JLA Bronze Age Omnibus Vol 2 there for preorder... Have got most of the original comics from it and Englehart's run was probably my favourite... It's a bit pricey at the moment but will likely fall to half the current price.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ840 View Post
    I cant sait for AA2. Perhaps we will get an Absolute Arkham Asylum then. Collecting both 1 and 2.

I am suprised we have not had Action Comics and Multiversity as an Absolute yet.
    Multiversity might get some more attention in a post-Metal/ Dark Matter world.

http://collectededitions.blogspot.co...tions.html?m=1

New stuff for early 2018. Shame he never posts his source.

Spectacular Member

http://collectededitions.blogspot.co...tions.html?m=1

New stuff for early 2018. Shame he never posts his source.
    His source is Amazon. If you went to Books, Comics and Graphic Novels, set the Publisher to DC, and finally sorted by Publication date you would get this same list.

Quote Originally Posted by enguarde22 View Post
    His source is Amazon. If you went to Books, Comics and Graphic Novels, set the Publisher to DC, and finally sorted by Publication date you would get this same list.
    Ah gotcha. Still a great list. Very excited at what's coming out.

Hey guys, how do you tell the difference between the old Hellblazer trades and the new ones?