View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 937 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 43783788792793393493593693793893994094194798710371437 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 21672
    Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

A couple more fish showed up on Amazon earlier:
    Harley Quinn and the Gotham City Sirens Omnibus :
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/14012..._1501572645808

And Challengers of the unknown Deluxe edition by Loeb & Sale:
    https://www.amazon.com/Challengers-J...glink127482-20
    Last edited by Gotham Thrasher; 08-01-2017 at 12:51 AM.
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    A couple more fish showed up on Amazon earlier:
    Harley Quinn and the Gotham City Sirens Omnibus :
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/14012..._1501572645808

And Challengers of the unknown Deluxe edition by Loeb & Sale:
    https://www.amazon.com/Challengers-J...glink127482-20
    Harley really is DCs Deadpool if they're going to start renaming series to try and increase sales.

I'm still in for both of these though Loeb Sale is always a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    There's a new catalogue on the book market distributor's website, but there isn't anything new in it, and with only 41 titles, it's a bit scant: http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...alogID=4202187.

Maybe it'll be updated during the week?
    This has been updated and now has 132 titles, so I'd say it's the full catalogue.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Wow... assuming that's real, that explains why the softcover collecting the 1993 series was taken off the schedule last year. At $50 for 18 issues, sure hoping it's OHC, but still... fantastic news!
    Unfortunately, if it doesn't have "deluxe" in the title, it will most likely be standard size.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    hope this is OHC and not normal HC:
    Justice Society of America: The Complete Series by Len Strazewski and Mike Parobeck

JSA complete

Also the kirby revival series will be in TPB except for Kamandi Challenge!
    I wish they do one HC or OHC with Kamandi Chalenge, the new MR Miracle, Bug (adventures of forager) and Kirby 100 issues all in same book!!
    Says the height is 10.2, which is not OHC. Bummer

Edit: Well, the NTT 2 is also listed at the same height, so who knows anymore...
    Last edited by ER Prest; 08-01-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Spectacular Member

This has been updated and now has 132 titles, so I'd say it's the full catalogue.
    Thanks for the Update!

Only a few books that I will pick up ... Batman Knightfall 3 Omnibus, Zero Hour Deluxe, the Batman Rebirth Deluxes and the Wildcats 1.

Would the 3rd Knightfall Omnibus conclude the story? Still on the fence about whether or not to pick them all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Would the 3rd Knightfall Omnibus conclude the story? Still on the fence about whether or not to pick them all up.
    Yes it should.

So it looks like the Superman Reborn storyline won't be featured in either AC Deluxe 2 or Superman Deluxe 2, looks like it will contain just their respective issues...

for those that have read it monthly, does it matter? Do they actually interconnect?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I haven't seen the Amazon listing for that one yet but it should conclude the story...which is fantastic!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    So it looks like the Superman Reborn storyline won't be featured in either AC Deluxe 2 or Superman Deluxe 2, looks like it will contain just their respective issues...

for those that have read it monthly, does it matter? Do they actually interconnect?
    I haven't read it, but as far as I understand, it's a proper crossover. Parts 1 & 3 in one book, Parts 2 & 4 in the other, similar to the Button crossover between Flash and Batman. And if that's the case, both deluxe editions really should include the full story, even if it means a little overlap for people who are getting both books.

I haven't read it, but as far as I understand, it's a proper crossover. Parts 1 & 3 in one book, Parts 2 & 4 in the other, similar to the Button crossover between Flash and Batman. And if that's the case, both deluxe editions really should include the full story, even if it means a little overlap for people who are getting both books.
    I'd be okay if just one of them had it, or if it was omitted completely and released as a separate deluxe

Who knows, things can change.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    hope this is OHC and not normal HC:
    Justice Society of America: The Complete Series by Len Strazewski and Mike Parobeck

JSA complete

Also the kirby revival series will be in TPB except for Kamandi Challenge!
    I wish they do one HC or OHC with Kamandi Chalenge, the new MR Miracle, Bug (adventures of forager) and Kirby 100 issues all in same book!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Wow... assuming that's real, that explains why the softcover collecting the 1993 series was taken off the schedule last year. At $50 for 18 issues, sure hoping it's OHC, but still... fantastic news!
    I intended to buy this when it was first solicited as a chunky trade... but now I'm not so sure.

As with the recent Batman & The Outsiders book, I find the material to be good, just not "$50 for a HC" good...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Anybody own the old New Gods, Kamandi, and other Kirby Omnibus? Thoughts on upgrading to the new Omnibus? The paper and size will be different but the expense!

Crisis in Time! In DlX HC!! Wow. I have no idea if I'm excited for this or not. The story was pretty mediocre and retconned eventually, no? I bet with some of the attention they're drawing to Hyper Time. They want it accessible.

Lot of good stuff in here. Kurt B on Wonder Woman? Wowza. No follow up to Bryne's WW though. In fact, haven't seen or heard anything on Rucka v.3. Or am I mistaken? I'm really hoping they announce new Simone TPBs soon.