View Poll Results: What hardcover format do you prefer?

Voters
653. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard sized

67 10.26%
  • Deluxe

257 39.36%
  • Omnibus

270 41.35%
  • Absolute

143 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 950 of 1445 FirstFirst ... 45085090094094694794894995095195295395496010001050 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 21670
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by VanWinkle View Post
    I got my copy in yesterday. Honestly, I think the restoration looks fantastic. But if anybody is a real stickler for the way it was in the original coloring, I'm sure the pages that annoyed them in any of the previous incarnations of its restoration will still annoy them here.
    Hey, as long as the problem with the binding is fixed, all good, plus hopefully they keep printing in chronological order, Perez is great, but I prefer to follow a storyline, different artist or not.

Quote Originally Posted by coreycwheat View Post
    Hey, as long as the problem with the binding is fixed, all good, plus hopefully they keep printing in chronological order, Perez is great, but I prefer to follow a storyline, different artist or not.
    Agreed. I have hope that they will do it correctly this time.

Mighty Member

Yesh just got my NTT. Binding is nice, but that damn black cover. Just when i think DC is getting it together. Spine design is lacking as well, but glad to have the material regardless.

Mine arrived today as well. Debating whether to dive into it or the third season of Narcos. LOL

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Mine arrived today as well. Debating whether to dive into it or the third season of Narcos. LOL
    Oooo, tough choice. Thanks for reminding me that's out. Curious to see how it holds up this season with the new focus.
    Last edited by awayne83; 09-02-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Haha. I already started it. I typically like to just keep new omnis on the shelf for a little while before starting them, but I couldn't help it. Loving it already a couple of issues in.

Incredible Member

Am I remembering this wrong, or wasn't there going to be a new collected edition of all those big Alex Ross books (Superman: Peace on Earth, Batman: War on Crime etc)? Does that ring any bells or did I just make it up?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    Am I remembering this wrong, or wasn't there going to be a new collected edition of all those big Alex Ross books (Superman: Peace on Earth, Batman: War on Crime etc)? Does that ring any bells or did I just make it up?
    Is this what you're referring to?

https://www.amazon.com/Absolute-Just...st+superheroes

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Ah, thank you! I don't know why it didn't turn up in my search.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

I started Narcos but I'm debating the Titans book, if only one, that book or the Loki Omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    I started Narcos but I'm debating the Titans book, if only one, that book or the Loki Omnibus?
    Here's what I ended up doing: read volume four of the Sixth Gun deluxe since it's a semi fast read; knocked out the Loki Omni (I had about six issues left in it) and now I'm going to read four issues of TT for every one episode of Narcos!

Regarding your question - hard to say. Both books are really Good but they're very different.
    Last edited by TomSlick; 09-03-2017 at 11:59 AM.

I'm tempted to blind buy the Harley Quinn omnibus tomorrow?
    Taking suggestions from here, though, whether I should.
    I don't have a lot of experience with her but the character seems kind of annoying...Like Deadpool annoying. I hate Deadpool (although the movie cracked me up).
    Yes or no?

I don't have a lot of experience with her but the character seems kind of annoying...Like Deadpool annoying. I hate Deadpool (although the movie cracked me up).
    Yes or no?
    I'm biased as i absolutely loathe what the character has become. I honestly don't understand her popularity. I say, stay far far away.

Yes or no?
    I feel the same, although I do like certain runs of Deadpool, but overall find him overplayed and overhyped.

Harley Quinn I feel no way towards, although I do see her becoming DC's "Deadpool." That said, I'll be picking up the omnibus based on Palmiotti and Conner.

Also, even if I hate it, I can resell it after it goes oop

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I feel the same, although I do like certain runs of Deadpool, but overall find him overplayed and overhyped.

Harley Quinn I feel no way towards, although I do see her becoming DC's "Deadpool." That said, I'll be picking up the omnibus based on Palmiotti and Conner.

Also, even if I hate it, I can resell it after it goes oop
    Man I might get it. Gonna be one of my most expensive orders ever - Hulk, two Punishers and Vader.