Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Fair enough. I don't actually know enough about those things to use as points of reference, but it sounds like he's sufficiently ridiculous to be a contender here.
    Basically, both of them are things that the PC Kryptonian set had to put in serious effort to do anything to.

Bills is too hard to pin down in a close rumble, imo. We have a bunch of knowledgable statements from people that are in the know about him, know he's an easily beyond casual physical planet buster, and that he should be pretty high on the FTL plane (but still, probably not Whis level who is massively FTL). But we have no idea of upper end, or what it takes to -really- hurt him.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    Bills is too hard to pin down in a close rumble, imo. We have a bunch of knowledgable statements from people that are in the know about him, know he's an easily beyond casual physical planet buster, and that he should be pretty high on the FTL plane (but still, probably not Whis level who is massively FTL). But we have no idea of upper end, or what it takes to -really- hurt him.
    Where are Whis' massively FTL feats? I don't recall any. I recall that he KO'd Bills when Bills got all bitchywhiny, but that's the extent of his feats, really.

BANNED

What does massively FTL even mean in this context? I've never heard of any feats from that movie that put anyone on the level of people like PC Kryptonians, Wally West, etc. Those are people I think of when I hear "massively FTL".

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Where are Whis' massively FTL feats? I don't recall any. I recall that he KO'd Bills when Bills got all bitchywhiny, but that's the extent of his feats, really.
    His travel speed, at least, is ridiculous. He didn't teleport to Kaio's planet from his galaxy, he flew there with Bills in a matter of minutes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    His travel speed, at least, is ridiculous. He didn't teleport to Kaio's planet from his galaxy, he flew there with Bills in a matter of minutes.
    How far was his galaxy from Kaio's planet?

No idea exactly. It was in another galaxy in the living world and he traveled galactically before going into the Kaio galaxy in around 30 minutes and then from Kaio to Earth in a few minutes, is all we know. On screen, we see the start of his galactic travel, which is already a great deal FTL, which doesn't even start to get into what his galactic travel is. We know his reactions are FTL as well, since he casually stopped Bills' FTL planet explody pinball thing.

Basically, all we know about Bills is that he's 30% or so more powerful than SSG, and that both of them can effortlessly stomp end of DB Gohan. And that Whis is around 35% more powerful than Bills. Those by creator statements, which don't count. And that Bills is FTL in reaction and Whills is massively FTL in travel and easily FTL in reaction. And that Bills is a casual multi planet buster at least, and at least a solar system buster by knowledgeable statement. They're extremely hard to use in Rumbles due to their one appearance and small points of comparison.
    Last edited by abmccray; 06-09-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Isn't King Kai's planet in the Afterlife though?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Sometimes? Seriously. Just sometimes.

It's both a great distance away -and- in another dimension. It's envisioned as distance + dimensional wall; kind of like a Source Wall that would be blocking it away.

The Dragon Ball Universe:

Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Basically, both of them are things that the PC Kryptonian set had to put in serious effort to do anything to.
    Isn't that a bit contradictory though?
    Fails to seriously hurt PC-Kryptonians, but shatters things PC-Kryptonians have problems with.
    Or is their durability that much greater than their strength?

While we're at it:
    Is Val's durability also high or is he just redirecting impact force?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    The Dragon Ball Universe:

So Earth is below Hell. Okey-dokey. Thanks for the pics.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Isn't that a bit contradictory though?
    Fails to seriously hurt PC-Kryptonians, but shatters things PC-Kryptonians have problems with.
    Or is their durability that much greater than their strength?

While we're at it:
    Is Val's durability also high or is he just redirecting impact force?
    Val generally rolls with blows and redirects.

And PC Kryptonians have done things like wail the hell on each other and not do a hell of a lot for doing so.

Though with that said, neither of those things were small efforts for Val either, they just all the same speak to his striking power that he did them.

So Earth is below Hell. Okey-dokey. Thanks for the pics.
    The entire mortal universe is below Hell. The Dragon Ball Hell is mostly the place where the souls of bad people get recycled and send back to the world of the living.

The one thing that's really below everything is the Demon Realm where Dabura came from.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile