Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    In theory, but we haven't seen it on screen and don't have an "official" translation to know what Whis was talking about there (we sometimes take character statements if the character would have full obvious knowledge of the vents or measurements and is obviously not exaggerating or lying).
    Even if he can Val will just block it. Or dodge the exploding galaxy. And if it comes to it he'll just Deja Fu or whatever the heck he does to retcon his own death.

Amazing Member

If Bills can fly into planets and destroy them then he can fly into PC Karate Kid and kick him in the face to hurt him bad and then keep on doing it while he is stunned until he gets incapacitated for a knock out.
    Last edited by Q-Power; 06-15-2014 at 10:59 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Power View Post
    If Bills can fly into planets and destroy them then he can fly into PC Karate Kid and kick him in the face to hurt him bad and then keep on doing it while he is stunned until he gets incapacitated for a knock out.
    very very doubtful.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    very very doubtful.
    I'm not saying Bills can kill PC Karate Kid but he c an hurt him bad and knock him out for a victory

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

I'm not saying Bills can kill PC Karate Kid but he c an hurt him bad and knock him out for a victory
    Wut?

PC Karate Kid is 'an ordinary human being'. (i.e. that's what DC claims.) He just happens to know every martial art in the galaxy. If you think Bills is hitting him at all, he's pretty much dead, unless I'm forgetting about some sort of crazy durability feats KK has. It's his speed that lets him do stuff like redirect speeding Daxamites/Kryptonians, and in later versions dodge Speed Force lightning that was already touching him. Maybe you could argue he'd roll with a punch fast enough to lessen the impact, but I'm not seeing "roll just enough to survive but not enough to stay conscious."

On the other hand, remember that PC Superboy, whom Val tangled with, was known for doing stuff like towing around chains of planets, (supposedly an entire galaxy's worth of inhabited planets, from the feat) and tossing neutron stars into another galaxy, as well as some ludicrous speed feats. Just from the feat shown earlier, the guy Val aikido'd was charging him fast enough to be in another star system before he could recover his bearings from being redirected. That is some ludicrously FTL reflexes right there.

BANNED

You apparently missed the part where KK is hilariously faster then anyone in DBZ. So for your strategy to work would involve KK willingly standing there and refusing to move. Doesn't say much about Bills though, does it, if his opponent needs to do that just to give him a chance?

What if Bills destroys the planet KK is on from space? Would this work?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I'm not sure if it would be seen as a ringout if he left the desert. Not sure if ringouts apply outside of the arena. Though KK is only going to be 100 feet away, hard to imagine he couldn't close the distance before Bills flies off to do anything.

EDIT: I missed that this is 2 fights, one with energy attacks and one without. I think someone must have a deep hatred of Bills to put him against KK in a hand to hand fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I'm not sure if it would be seen as a ringout if he left the desert. Not sure if ringouts apply outside of the arena. Though KK is only going to be 100 feet away, hard to imagine he couldn't close the distance before Bills flies off to do anything.

EDIT: I missed that this is 2 fights, one with energy attacks and one without. I think someone must have a deep hatred of Bills to put him against KK in a hand to hand fight.
    Does KK have the feats to cover 100 feet before Bills flies off? Sure he has FTL reflexes but what about actual running speed?

Fantastic Member

Nope. KK standard equipment includes a Legion Flight Ring (which is standard for all Legion Members. You can see KK wearing his ring in the GIF on the first page of this thread). The ring allows him to fly in outer space. He's safe from that attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Nope. KK standard equipment includes a Legion Flight Ring (which is standard for all Legion Members. You can see KK wearing his ring in the GIF on the first page of this thread). The ring allows him to fly in outer space. He's safe from that attack.
    He can breathe in space?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Now, if this is in the arena, and Bills launches a planet-buster AoE attack, KK ought to be toast, right? I mean, we never see Bills specifically do an AoE that I recall, but, given that everyone in that universe can do AoE's, it seems like the kind of thing he'd get. If KK tries to evade by leaving the arena, he's ringing himself out and loses automatically.

BANNED

Does KK have the feats to cover 100 feet before Bills flies off? Sure he has FTL reflexes but what about actual running speed?
    Yeah, he's shown the reflexes and moved his body as well. Not exactly over vast distances in the way Flash or Superman, but 100 feet isn't that much. KK has never been of the formerly Thanos type, where he has FTL reflexes and nothing else.

This of course ignores that if Bills was indeed fast enough to run away to space..he would be quick enough to merely toss out an energy blast then, he wouldn't need to waste time leaving.
    Last edited by Surtur; 06-16-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Already covered this. Legion Flight Ring and Transuit. Oh, And now Val has a planets worth of rubble in Ammunition to huck at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Just from the feat shown earlier, the guy Val aikido'd was charging him fast enough to be in another star system before he could recover his bearings from being redirected. That is some ludicrously FTL reflexes right there.
    Remember, that was reboot Val. Granted, reboot Val was slower and weaker than PC Val. Mostly we tend to use that feat to showcase the low end of what PC Val can do.