Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Canonically its only known measurement is 1 million Km.
    Actually it isn't. Do know that a character refered to a legend when speaking on it's length, and he never crossed it himself.

Going by the pic it would seem like Snakeway covers a quarter of the universe.

Which is ridiculous of course as that would make Goku so insanely fast in terms of travel speed that it would be bullshit.

My point is the actual length of the thing is hard to really pinpoint considering the questionable sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    Even if he can Val will just block it. Or dodge the exploding galaxy. And if it comes to it he'll just Deja Fu or whatever the heck he does to retcon his own death.
    This joke is getting old now.

Already covered this. Legion Flight Ring and Transuit. Oh, And now Val has a planets worth of rubble in Ammunition to huck at him.
    Yea, no. Again the ring would have to make him move fast enough to get out of the blast radius. The question you need to address is; how fast can the ring make someone travel?
    Last edited by Cody; 06-17-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    This joke is getting old now.
    What joke? The man has literally come back to life on three separate occasions. Two of which had NO explanation, and the third he just said that he "ducked" the thing that is shown striking him full on in the chest.

Yea, no. Again the ring would have to make him move fast enough to get out of the blast radius. The question you need to address is; how fast can the ring make someone travel?
    Pretty sure it's at least capable of interplanetary flight. So more than enough.

Again, that assumes Val doesn't just dodge all the debris and roll with the shockwave. Which is well within the ludicrous stunts he pulls, given his second on panel feat was striking a pre-crisis Kryptonian that was actively dodging him.

Oh, we've also seen nothing proving Bills will be remotely fast enough to actually get this done.

What joke? The man has literally come back to life on three separate occasions. Two of which had NO explanation, and the third he just said that he "ducked" the thing that is shown striking him full on in the chest.
    Well he obviously did dodge it like he said he did so the point is moot. And to say that he can block or dodge "an exploding galaxy" is a joke. As it doesn't make any sense and is above what even PC Val can do.

Pretty sure it's at least capable of interplanetary flight. So more than enough.
    Not a set speed. "interplanetary" flight can vary greatly in terms of speed. You need to specify the feats for said travel abilities, how long it takes them to get to point a to b, and how far they are. "Interplanetary speeds" doesn't automatically mean he can outrun a blast in time.

Again, that assumes Val doesn't just dodge all the debris and roll with the shockwave. Which is well within the ludicrous stunts he pulls, given his second on panel feat was striking a pre-crisis Kryptonian that was actively dodging him.
    So because he is faster than a pc kryptonian that automatically means he can do what you say he can do? Sorry, doesn't work that way. He is incredibly fast yes, but isn't some sort of reality warper where he can just make himself immune to blasts and shockwaves.

Oh, we've also seen nothing proving Bills will be remotely fast enough to actually get this done.
    If they start at 100 feet apart? Yes he does as Val's travel speed, with or without the ring, is nowhere near as fast as his own reaction time.

BANNED

To be fair, none of what KK does makes any sense. Though the problem I see is that KK only needs to land one hit to end this fight. So especially in the h2h fight he has no chance.
    Last edited by Surtur; 06-17-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    To be fair, none of what KK does makes any sense. Though the problem I see is that KK only needs to land one hit to end this fight. So especially in the h2h fight he has no chance.
    Obviously, but he never, ever, did anything on the same level that Yeoman claims he could do. Fucking dodge exploding galaxies? FFs he isn't even capable of beating PC Super boy. Hell PC Superman is more or less around his speed and you don't see anyone claim that he could do that. And he did even more ridiculous shit than Val.

BANNED

To be honest, I never took the "it hit me and I dodged it" as speed persay, I just figured "karate and shit" were the explanation. Though I could see PC Superman dodging an exploding galaxy, via reacting and flying away to another galaxy before it hit him. I think he'd be fast enough to do that. Though that is more or less just outrunning an explosion.

To be honest, I never took the "it hit me and I dodged it" as speed persay, I just figured "karate and shit" were the explanation. Though I could see PC Superman dodging an exploding galaxy, via reacting and flying away to another galaxy before it hit him. I think he'd be fast enough to do that. Though that is more or less just outrunning an explosion.
    It's an instant death effect channeled out of the speed force. If he couldn't negate it as it was channeled into him, he'd be kinda dead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    It's an instant death effect channeled out of the speed force. If he couldn't negate it as it was channeled into him, he'd be kinda dead.
    So he can dodge instant death effects after being hit but..can't overcome disease? Did KK skip that day of space karate training? Or maybe he did indeed defeat it.

So he can dodge instant death effects after being hit but..can't overcome disease? Did KK skip that day of space karate training? Or maybe he did indeed defeat it.
    Technically that disease apparently killed or mutated or whatever most of that universe, so that might have been a touch beyond his pay grade.

BANNED

So who is KK's Yoda?

You laugh, but there's an actual dude who is whose name escapes me at the moment, what taught him super karate and shit.

BANNED

I need to know who his master was and why we have not had many stories about this person. For shame, DC. There should of been an entire series showing KK receiving his training.

I'm moderately certain his actual name was Sensei and that he was varying degrees of unfortunate stereotype

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Technically that disease apparently killed or mutated or whatever most of that universe, so that might have been a touch beyond his pay grade.
    basically the virus was actually sentient and due to val's superior 31st century immune system, it was way too strong for modern DC medical tech to even come close to curing.