Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Create Your Own Mutant

I think it would be fun to think of new mutants and/or future children of current mutants.

Name:
    Bio:
    Powers:

Name : Tempest (Caleb Russell)

Bio : Caleb Russell was an average high school student, did well in his classes, had a small but close group of friends, and was a star on the swim team. And it was during one of his swim championships where his mutant powers emerged at the age of 15. Caleb discovered he had the ability to control water and other forms of moisture that was in the air, which also allowed him to create powerful storms. After the incident in which he damaged the school he was outed as mutant and fled from home. He eventually found himself with the x-men becoming a student, and one day perhaps joining the team.

Powers : Ability to control all forms of water and moisture. He can shape the water, allowing him to perform feats such as part oceans, seas and rivers, and create hard water weapons. The total amount of water he can control has not been established.Also has the ability to manipulate storms, although he does not have fine control over them.

Name: Shadow (Pavel Kovalev)

Bio: A child born days after the Chernobyl Disaster. His mother and father died shortly after the disaster. At the age of 3 he was adopted by an American couple. He lived with them comfortably until the day his powers first manifested and he leveled their house a long with most of the neighborhood. Ever since that day Pavel has been on the run, from city to city and from human and mutants a like. He has an admiration for the mutant Magneto.

Powers: Pavel has the ability to create small pockets of anti-matter which he has not been able to master fully. The pockets tend to react with matter upon creation causing massive explosions and or implosions. Pavel fears the creation of his anti-matter pockets. Pavel can also encase his body in a field of darkness that can absorb the ground he stands or anything he may touch. The field also absorbs any projectile or energy source aimed at Pavel. The use of the darkness field leaves Pavel exhausted for several hours, and prolonged use has often left him with nosebleeds and unbearable headaches.
    Last edited by OpticDreams; 06-07-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

BANNED

Name: Siafu (Chiumbo Mensah)

Powers: size-changing and communicate with insects

In another thread I came up with some future children.

Name: Ruby Queen (Meghan Summers)
    Bio: The teenage daughter of Scott Summers and Emma Frost, very snobby and prideful.
    Powers: Ruby Skin, Optic Blast

Name: Marvel Girl (Charlotte Summers)
    Bio: The preteen daughter of Scott Summers and Emma Frost, a teacher's pet.
    Power: Telepahy

Name: Beam (Anthony Summers)
    Bio: The son of Havok and Wasp, very serious.
    Power: Energy Blasts

Name: Thunder Panther (B'erka)
    Bio: The teenage son of Storm and T'Challa, a spoil and violent bully and boyfriend of Meghan Summers.
    Power: Panther like mutantion, Manipulate Electricity.

Name: Melody (Melody Worthington)
    Bio: The daughter of Angel and Dazzler,
    Power: Pink angel wings, Can control sounds.

Name: Kreature (Albert McCoy)
    Bio: The son Beast and Abigail Brand
    Powers: Has his father's athletic abilities and intelligence.

Name: Alternative (Kermit Maddox)
    Bio: The son of Mulitple Man and Layla Miller, weird loner
    Powers: Dupliation and each one can see a different future.

Name: Super Steam (Drew Drake)
    Bio: The son of Iceman and Firestar, super hero fanboy
    Power: Controls steam.
    Last edited by Mutant God; 06-10-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Spectacular Member

may as well put my two cents in

Name: Lucia Suarez

Codename: Mandate
    Nickname: Jeopardy

Bio: A naive lower-class girl from a small town who ran away from home at 15 to leave the dullness of her town and "find herself" in the big city. She quickly learned how naive she was and was homeless until her power kicked in so she forced her way into working at a small family-owned store. In turn, she tried using her power to subtly bring in more customers and keep their business afloat. She flew under the radar for a year until SHIELD came calling. She's currently in a secure SHIELD facility learning to use language to the fullest as one of SHIELD's interrogators as well as not to abuse her power. She's not a fan of the nickname her colleagues have given her.

Powers: An as of now uncontrollable form of telepathy where anything she says forces complete obedience unto the listeners. Due to this, she has a habit of only speaking in questions (hence the nickname) as to not cause any accidental harm to people she speaks to because questions leave some agency to the one being asked.

Fun fact: she's been developing a kink for the control over people her power gives her.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

I have a spreadsheet spanning 4 generations of characters like this O.o (I needs a life XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    In another thread

Name: Thunder Panther (B'erka)
    Bio: The teenage son of Storm and T'Challa, a spoil and violent bully and boyfriend of Meghan Summers.
    Power: Panthe like mutantion, Manipulate Electricity.
    This one a already exists in Next Avengers: Heros of the future.

His name is Azari T'Challa

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post

Bio : Caleb Russell was an average high school student, did well in his classes, had a small but close group of friends, and was a star on the swim team. And it was during one of his swim championships where his mutant powers emerged at the age of 15. Caleb discovered he had the ability to control water and other forms of moisture that was in the air, which also allowed him to create powerful storms. After the incident in which he damaged the school he was outed as mutant and fled from home. He eventually found himself with the x-men becoming a student, and one day perhaps joining the team.

Powers : Ability to control all forms of water and moisture. He can shape the water, allowing him to perform feats such as part oceans, seas and rivers, and create hard water weapons. The total amount of water he can control has not been established.Also has the ability to manipulate storms, although he does not have fine control over them.
    I like this one. Fire manipulation gets *all* the love (Sunfire, Sunpyre, Pyro, Match, Thunderbird III, Firestar, etc.), and air (Wind Dancer) and earth (Petra) manipulation are less used, but still represented (probably more prominently at DC, with Cyclone and Terra).

Water control, 'though, is pretty rare, and that makes it automatically more interesting to me! It's got a kind of built in limitation, in that water isn't as omnipresent as air, or, usually, earth (or as likely to be just created by your power, like fire or fiery plasma), which can make it more fun to write for, since the character might have to get creative, pulling water out of pipes, or from underground cisterns, or even, in extremis, in an arid climate, manipulating the humidity in a foes body, with no other source of water to control.

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

Nme: Stabilizer

Powers: By laying his hands on something, he can provide stability. Examples include stopping walls or building from falling over, reinforcing shields & force fields under assault, stopping machines/engines from overheating or malfunctioning, giving mental & emotional stability to others. The drawback is that his own mental stability decreases the longer he uses his powers until he stops and has adequate time for himself to rebalance.

I also have a vague idea of a girl who can manipulate glass, but I don't have much of a working back story yet.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderBoy View Post

I love this! I've always thought the X-Men needed some hydrokinetics.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I think it would be fun to think of new mutants and/or future children of current mutants.

Name:
    Bio:
    Powers:
    Wow, I haven't created a Marvel OC in ages. I think I'll have to try this. Maybe something like, "What If Mystique and Destiny Had a Biological Daughter?" Stay tuned. I think I already know what to call her: Rose Raven.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 07-15-2020 at 08:01 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Wow, I haven't created a Marvel OC in ages. I think I'll have to try this. Maybe something like, "What If Mystique and Destiny Had a Biological Daughter?" Stay tuned. I think I already know what to call her: Rose Raven.
    Ooh, what sort of powers could you get with a mashup of Mystique and Destiny?

Some sort of quantum dealie were, like Destiny, she can glimpse alternate possibilities, but not of the world in general, or other people or events, just alternate *selves,* and then, using a variation on Mystique's power, can assume that form. "In this reality, the world was overrun by Phalanx, and so, now I am one..."

Sort of 'choose your own powers,' in a sense, but it would be limited to a subset of things that could plausible happen to her, in some alternate reality, while not changing the essence of who she is (the daughter of Raven and Irene, so she couldn't quantum-shift to temporarily be an Atlantean or an Eternal, since Raven and Irene are neither, but she *could* quantum-shift to a self from a world where she got bitten by Dracula, and has vampire powers!).

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, what sort of powers could you get with a mashup of Mystique and Destiny?

Some sort of quantum dealie were, like Destiny, she can glimpse alternate possibilities, but not of the world in general, or other people or events, just alternate *selves,* and then, using a variation on Mystique's power, can assume that form. "In this reality, the world was overrun by Phalanx, and so, now I am one..."

Sort of 'choose your own powers,' in a sense, but it would be limited to a subset of things that could plausible happen to her, in some alternate reality, while not changing the essence of who she is (the daughter of Raven and Irene, so she couldn't quantum-shift to temporarily be an Atlantean or an Eternal, since Raven and Irene are neither, but she *could* quantum-shift to a self from a world where she got bitten by Dracula, and has vampire powers!).
    this is sick. I love it

Make More Mutants!, Next Gen Krakoa:

Name: Firebird (Named after the first car he stole) aka Kenshin/Ken Grey
    Parents: Wolverine and Jean Grey
    Powers: Healing Factor, Superhuman Senses, Mental Empathy with other creatures, Red wings,
    Appearance: Looks like a young Wolverine with bright red hair

Name: Little Angel aka Rashida Worthington
    Parents: Storm and Angel
    Powers: Wings made out of clouds, can transform into pure light within clouds
    Appearance: White hair with blue eyes and white skin

Name: Mastermind aka Jason Summers
    Parents: Cyclops and Lady Mastermind
    Powers: Creating Illusions through energy, Energy Resistance

Name: Mind Blast aka Chris Summers
    Parents: Havok and Martinique Wyngarde
    Power: Creating Illusion through energy, Energy Absorption

Name: Steel Diamond aka Catherine Frost-Rasputin
    Parents: Emma Frost and Colossus
    Powers: Can turn into both Diamond and Steel Forms

Name: Psy-King aka Cedric Shaw
    Parents: Sebastian Shaw and Psylocke (Kwannon)
    Powers: Telepathy, Psionic Sword, Mind Control, Psionic Wings

Name: Shadowcrawler aka Julia Pryde-Wagner
    Parents: Nightcrawler and Shadowcat
    Powers: Travel through shadows, Shadow camouflage

Name: Star Bomb aka Jackson Blaire
    Parents: Dazzler and Bishop
    Powers: Super Hearing, Memorize sounds and frequencies, Energy Absorption

Name: Red Jezebele
    Parents: Azazel and Selene
    Powers: ???

Astonishing Member

Make More Mutants!, Next Gen Krakoa:

Name: Firebird (Named after the first car he stole) aka Kenshin/Ken Grey
    Parents: Wolverine and Jean Grey
    Powers: Healing Factor, Superhuman Senses, Mental Empathy with other creatures, Red wings,
    Appearance: Looks like a young Wolverine with bright red hair

Name: Little Angel aka Rashida Worthington
    Parents: Storm and Angel
    Powers: Wings made out of clouds, can transform into pure light within clouds
    Appearance: White hair with blue eyes and white skin

Name: Mastermind aka Jason Summers
    Parents: Cyclops and Lady Mastermind
    Powers: Creating Illusions through energy, Energy Resistance

Name: Mind Blast aka Chris Summers
    Parents: Havok and Martinique Wyngarde
    Power: Creating Illusion through energy, Energy Absorption

Name: Steel Diamond aka Catherine Frost-Rasputin
    Parents: Emma Frost and Colossus
    Powers: Can turn into both Diamond and Steel Forms

Name: Psy-King aka Cedric Shaw
    Parents: Sebastian Shaw and Psylocke (Kwannon)
    Powers: Telepathy, Psionic Sword, Mind Control, Psionic Wings

Name: Shadowcrawler aka Julia Pryde-Wagner
    Parents: Nightcrawler and Shadowcat
    Powers: Travel through shadows, Shadow camouflage

Name: Star Bomb aka Jackson Blaire
    Parents: Dazzler and Bishop
    Powers: Super Hearing, Memorize sounds and frequencies, Energy Absorption

Name: Red Jezebele
    Parents: Azazel and Selene
    Powers: ???
    Great ideas Red Jezebel is intriguing first of all Azazel and Selene look a solid pair, Jezebel should have Exodus' red skin and have black hair and eyes.I found the best way to fuse Azazel's teleportation and Selene psychic/life force drain is to essentially make her an Improved Rogue,she doesn't have to touch you but be 100 meters from you at maximum distance and she 'ports' your superpower from you into herself.The power port works for a maximum of 5 minutes .While your power is ported you are powerless just like a regular human.While she has your power for a brief of up till 5 minutes. Her power borrowing is mostly from Selene, her father being Azazel lets her teleport herself and anyone she touches any unlimited distance on earth