Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Your single favorite Star Wars Charater from the movies, GO!

Everyone has a favorite, admit it. Who is your single favorite Star Wars character from the 6 live action movies?

GO!

Amazing Member

Obi Wan Kenobi no doubt the whole evolution from episode 1 to 6 is awesome and i am really excited for the Obi Wan Anakin comic coming in a few months.

Luke, initially.
    Now, Chewbacca.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Mac01 View Post
    Obi Wan Kenobi no doubt the whole evolution from episode 1 to 6 is awesome and i am really excited for the Obi Wan Anakin comic coming in a few months.
    Han Solo. Followed very closely by Obi Wan Kenobi.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Lando. Lando was all I really cared about as a kid, and as an adult, same thing.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

I love Lando. He's just so out of place and it's wonderful.

Han Solo - rogue, smuggler, warrior and a rarity in the Star Wars universe for his sense of humor. Harrison Ford knew how to handle the material just right.

Fantastic Member

darth maul.. unless they end up revealing that he used to be whiny annoying arrogant entitled ass saying the lamest corniest lines before becoming a sith lord.

Incredible Member

Gotta be Han Solo, and I can't believe we were never treated on the big screen to the story of how he and Chewie met and came to be partners as we were in the supporting material. Might it still happen?

There's a Han Solo film being developed as the second anthology/story spin-off films.

Although, Lucas almost did put Han in the Kashykk segment of Revenge of the Sith. There's even some concept art.

Rebellion wise, gotta go with Han.

I actually kind of find Palpatine interesting as far as the villains go. He's one of the better elements of Episodes I-III (Although he doesn't do that much in AOTC) and Ian Mcdiarmid gave a good performance compared to almost every one elese(Although there are some goofy moments when he goes full Sith).
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 10-18-2015 at 09:09 PM.

BANNED

I don't know, first movie Han Solo maybe. Or Vader, like Vader Vader, not the prequel stuff. Original Bobo Fett was cool. So was Jabba the Hutt before the terrible CGI, and Han Solo walking on him like it became so terrible cartoon for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    There's a Han Solo film being developed as the second anthology/story spin-off films.

Although, Lucas almost did put Han in the Kashykk segment of Revenge of the Sith. There's even some concept art.
    That's such a stupid idea.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I actually kind of find Palpatine interesting as far as the villains go. He's one of the better elements of Episodes I-III (Although he doesn't do that much in AOTC) and Ian Mcdiarmid gave a good performance compared to almost every one elese(Although there are some goofy moments when he goes full Sith).
    Character wise he terrible in those movies, just like all the other prequel characters. From a purely conceptual what they want him to be doing is interesting, but none of that is on the screen. But yeah, McDiarmid is at least fun in Sith; which really stands out given how everyone else in that is like a plank.

Luke.

I went into a phase where Han Solo was my guy cause he's cool and badass and he grows a heart at the end of New Hope.

But Star Wars is Luke's story. And he's such a pure noble hero the like we rarely see and his metamorphosis from movie 1 to movie 3 is so interesting. Especially when he starts wearing black, becomes a more seasoned warrior. And he goes into the Heart of Darkness and tries to convert his father....and succeeds!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Han Solo, hands down.

Only character I ever cared about from the films as a kid.

There's so many great characters in Star Wars that I couldn't even begin to name a favorite! Luke, Han, Leia, Lando, Chewy, R2, Yoda, Admiral Akbar...

Hell, I'll just say Admiral Akbar is my favorite. I've always liked quirky creature costumes.