Default Just looked through the 9 page Totally Awesome Hulk Preview

just finished looking at the 9 page Totally Awesome Hulk preview here on CBR http://www.comicbookresources.com/pr...pid=29931&pg=1

And I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

I am 41 years old and have been a HULK fan since I was a child. I was not a big fan of the Hulk comics for the last two years. I didnt like the silly Mohawk hair, bad attitude, and it seemed like there were way too many Hulks running around. But I am not against change, or new direction.

I think Amadeus Cho is great as the Hulk. I am ecstatic to see that Cho LOVES to be the Hulk. I find it refreshing to see someone that loves to be the Hulk. yet he doesnt seem to be overly angry or bitter about life. Instead its as if he celibates his power. Like Tony Stark said in the first Avengers movie " its time to strut " ( not sure if thats exactly how he said it ) . Cho seems to be strutting his stuff. I have always been a big fan of Bruce Banner but its so nice to see a brighter take on the Hulk character. Not all doom and gloom.

Some have really bashed this new version of the Jade Giant but I for one am loving this.

Any one else think this looks good?
    Last edited by canuckdad; 11-22-2015 at 08:03 PM.