Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

We saw fake Power Rangers & Joker, a clone sister, a clone Static and him working at Star Labs. That is why many were not happy to know Johns & Lee were going to be involved in milestone 2.0. Their track records with minorities as a whole is HORRIBLE.
    I think the joker thing was ok, he was interesting (way better then the darn fish guy) and him working at S.T.A.R. Labs was PERFECT, access to new gear, close to cool experiments and so much more. The clones thing though were SO dumb. I dont even remember if there was an explanation for it or maybe it was so bad i wanna forget. Despite how bad it was there were elements for A LOT of potential IMO and it didnt happen
    Milestone 2.0 is happening and i am so excited. Looks like i know where my money is going.

I liked him working at STAR Labs, but I hate that he moved to Harlem. Like, WTF? Taking him out of Dakota was ridiculous and didn't make too much sense to me.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    They don't want him around. If they wanted him around bad enough a deal would have been done.
    Oh I carry no delusions about that. Milestone 2.0 was the best Static related news I'd heard in a long time because I knew that even without a series his continued presence would be assured.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I liked him working at STAR Labs, but I hate that he moved to Harlem. Like, WTF? Taking him out of Dakota was ridiculous and didn't make too much sense to me.
    I read somewhere that the reason for moving Static to New York was so he would to closer to the DC universe. Crap didn't make sense then and doesn't make sense now. Unless of course New York is important in the New 52.