Default [Podcast] Three Guys with Beards talks to Mike Mignola

Check it out here. I'm really excited about the next Witchfinder.

Fantastic stuff.
    As soon as the conversation starts going it seems to touch on all the topics I'd want to hear about, with even some hints of individual colognings or beardstroking taking place, yet never intrusively.

Particularly amazing seems how the listener can bear witness to some genuine Chris Golden & mr Mike phone talk going on, on such serious matters as storytelling and graphic storytelling. Both as absurdity or mystery keeping its own logic more rather than succumbing to explaining things that don't need it.

Exciting to hear on Witchfinder, the mystery to LoJo, both as a potential non-text Hellboy In Hell graphic novel and the Sniegoski Grim Underpants thing sounds also pretty huge!
    SLINT / Mike Mignola / Walt Whitman / Arthur Lourié / Dr. Pepper

I thought Mike's commentary on the Penanggalan was funny.

The Claw of Justice!

Sounds interesting. I'll have to listen to it later today (especially if they discuss LoJo!).

After Mike says he's got a bunch of covers out of the way to focus on Hellboy in Hell, he says there's another miniseries he has to write down the road, I think this is the pre-historic story that we've heard mentioned. Especially with Tim Sale doing a story set in this era for the Hellboy Winter Special.

Quote Originally Posted by horror-of-sorts View Post
    After Mike says he's got a bunch of covers out of the way to focus on Hellboy in Hell, he says there's another miniseries he has to write down the road, I think this is the pre-historic story that we've heard mentioned. Especially with Tim Sale doing a story set in this era for the Hellboy Winter Special.
    That'd be cool.

I always kind of assumed the Agent Howard's stuff took the place of that prehistoric series. Though I'm sure there's other stuff that could go there

Spectacular Member

Watched Night of the Demon after Mignola was raving about it, wound up discovering where I suspect he got his idea for Professor Bruttenholm's appearance.

Curse-Night-of-the-Demon-0-Niall-MacGinnis.jpg