Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    so...any resolution?
    No man, this really sucks! Every time I write to them, they just reply with the same generic answer. Maybe in a few days time they'll chage their mind. I really don't know what to do!!!!

Thanks for asking by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHorus View Post
    No man, this really sucks! Every time I write to them, they just reply with the same generic answer. Maybe in a few days time they'll chage their mind. I really don't know what to do!!!!

Thanks for asking by the way!
    Can't you take your problem to some public forum, like a blog or something? Or start bombing them on twitter? (are they on twitter?)
    It's just strange they deny you even the use of their chat to solve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHorus View Post
    I'll definitely try this. Actually, I've already have, but I'll insist and probably be more polite this time around. It's still pretty insane that my account gets closed because a friend of mine used my address.
    Yes always be polite no matter what the situation remember the person you are talking to did not close your account so getting angry at them is such a moot point [i've worked in a call centre and could tell you stories]
    I find it odd you cant used the chat system id retry it and above all remember BE POLITE