View Poll Results: Which Alternate Timeline is Worse?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Days of Future Past

12 63.16%
  • Age of Apocalypse

7 36.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Since I'm not a mutant, as far as I know, I'm gonna go with AoA. There, I'd be 100% screwed (and the whole world seemed to be going to hell in a basket). In DOFF, there was a 50/50 chance I'd still be around, plus, IIRC< the US was where things were worse, The rest of the world moved on pretty much unaffected. Selfish, I know, but I had to find some logic with which to decide.

Peace

I agree. DoFP was worse all around. Humanity still had some strongholds in AoA and the mutants didn't have it so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I agree. DoFP was worse all around. Humanity still had some strongholds in AoA and the mutants didn't have it so bad.
    Same here.
    10char

1bulma1

age of Apocalypse is the worst. rogue was used and seduced by a dirty old man aka mr magneto..here is the proof.

he was old enough to be her grandfather, it was perversion and creepy to see them having sex. he had two kids older than her already. AOA is sure the worst.

Rogue_AOA_005.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    What you think would be a worse alternate timeline, Days of Future Past or Age of Apocalypse? Which one do you think would be worse to live in, for example?
    DofP hands down.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Days of Future Past was horrible for everyone. Definitely worse than the Age of Apocalypse.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

You guys are forgetting Days of Future Past was almost all a USA thing. There were 3 classes and camps and Sentinel totalitarianism in the US, not anywhere else. The Sentinels were about to expand and the other countries of the world would unleash all their nukes to try to stop them. That's why the X-Men were making their big move, to avert worldwide nuclear war.

AoA was worse. All of the world had already been attacked, there were huge swatches of nuclear radiation zones. Humans were killed in the millions, piled up in mountains. Europe and a few bands of humans were holed up and trying to coordinate a counteroffensive, but Apocalypse had the whole world on lock down.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    You guys are forgetting Days of Future Past was almost all a USA thing. There were 3 classes and camps and Sentinel totalitarianism in the US, not anywhere else. The Sentinels were about to expand and the other countries of the world would unleash all their nukes to try to stop them. That's why the X-Men were making their big move, to avert worldwide nuclear war.

AoA was worse. All of the world had already been attacked, there were huge swatches of nuclear radiation zones. Humans were killed in the millions, piled up in mountains. Europe and a few bands of humans were holed up and trying to coordinate a counteroffensive, but Apocalypse had the whole world on lock down.
    Is just me or people is confusing movie!DOFP with comics!DOFP ?.

BANNED

Age of Apocalypse is conceptually bad.

DOFP is the first and the best. Shame today's writers can't seem to write anything but it's bad variations.

Age of X was pretty bad...

BANNED

It was wonderful. <3

AoA was okay for most mutants, and humans were safe in the parts of the world Apocalypse didn't rule.

DOFP was **** for literally everyone.
    On ye olde CBR

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Is just me or people is confusing movie!DOFP with comics!DOFP ?.
    Looks like it.

The Sentinels controlled North America, not the rest of the world. They were about to make their move though, which would prompt a nuclear response.

Quote Originally Posted by T'Challa Bruce Von Doom View Post
    Looks like it.

The Sentinels controlled North America, not the rest of the world. They were about to make their move though, which would prompt a nuclear response.
    Someone's paying attention!

Meanwhile in AoA, things have escalated slightly....

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    AoA was okay for most mutants, and humans were safe in the parts of the world Apocalypse didn't rule.

DOFP was **** for literally everyone.
    Well in the movies, where the sentinels end-up hunting everyone, yes.