View Poll Results: Which Ladies Would You Want On-Going Titles For? (multiple choice)

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batwoman (Kate Kane)

70 31.11%
  • Bumblebee (Karen Beecher)

33 14.67%
  • Cheetah

15 6.67%
  • Cyclone (Maxine Hunkel)

16 7.11%
  • Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman

78 34.67%
  • Katana

47 20.89%
  • Lady Shiva

26 11.56%
  • Poison Ivy

38 16.89%
  • Power Ring (Jessica Cruz)

29 12.89%
  • Raven

37 16.44%
  • Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore)

63 28.00%
  • Star Sapphire

23 10.22%
  • Supergirl

79 35.11%
  • Vixen

109 48.44%
  • Zatanna

127 56.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I voted Cyclone cause I love Maxine and think she'd work really well in the current books. Team ups with Stargirl, Batgirl, Black Canary, Supergirl, etc.

Mera and Batwoman should both have books though. Supergirl is a no brainer, I have no idea why she's not getting a push.

Astonishing Member

Voted for:

Batwoman
    Supergirl
    Vixen

Write in vote: Misfit

I voted Batwoman, Hawk and Vixen. I'd buy those. But I also think, while I wouldn't buy it, Zatanna could have a great comic series.
    My fan fiction:

The Outstanding, a fan fic Universe where Marvel characters and stories are reshaped, revised and retold. Check it out!

The Ultimate Flash, where I take inspiration from classic Silver-Age Comics of Barry Allen and the new CW TV Show to give an old character a new spin! Click here to read!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the Marvel and Star Wars Universe combine! Check out Marvel: Star Wars' first family, the Fantastic Four! Read it here!

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Zatanna, Vixen, or Hawkgirl but only if it's Shayera. I tried reading the last Hawkgirl title and that was a lot of wasted potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    My first choice isn't listed. I'd choose STARLING! One of the best characters of the New 52 and one who has sadly been completely shelved.
    She's on the list of the companion thread to this one:
    Women You'd Like to See Get Their Own On-Going Titles 2?
    http://community.comicbookresources....Going-Titles-2

Astonishing Member

IN order,

Supergirl
    Batwoman
    Vixen

A lot of that has to do with marketability, too.

Voted for Hawkgirl (Shayera would be my first choice but Kendra would work too), Vixen, Supergirl (which is a given she'll get another title soon), Stargirl, Batwoman, and Zatanna.

Stargirl seems like an obvious choice given the current industry shifts and I wonder why, with the success of Batgirl, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Gwen, and other similar titles, DC is largely ignoring Courtney. The all-American teen girl hero? The market is begging for her to have a solo title right now.

Zatanna's last series fell flat for me; too generic, but she's a great character who could handle a solid mid-level title. I myself enjoy her the most when she's got some serious problems and personality flaws, mainly her obsession with finding a man and her addiction to spell work. But even a less involved take on her would work.

Vixen is like a more versatile Animal Man, and with her CW cartoon and possible move to live-action (if the cartoon does well) now is the time to make the most of it and push her.

Batwoman has proven capable of carrying a title as long as DC doesnt screw with it.

Supergirl will have a new book sooner or later, and most likely sooner.

And Hawkgirl needs some serious love. Again, with her upcoming role at the CW now is the time.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I picked SUPERGIRL

Mostly just want Supergirl back. Batwoman too if it was any good.

Zatanna's one of my favorites (damn you Paul Dini!) so I chose her. But there are also other great ladies on this poll of which I also chose Supergirl, Batwoman, Bumblebee, Katana, Stargirl and Vixen.

Poison Ivy already has a mini series so I didn't pick her.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Vixen, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    . . . Supergirl (which is a given she'll get another title soon) . . .
    How "given" and how soon?

You'd think they'd have at least announced something by now with the TV show coming out this month (besides a rushed $1.00 reprint of the first New 52 issue available this coming Wednesday if stores knew to order it last month).

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    . . . Stargirl seems like an obvious choice given the current industry shifts and I wonder why, with the success of Batgirl, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Gwen, and other similar titles, DC is largely ignoring Courtney. The all-American teen girl hero? The market is begging for her to have a solo title right now.
    But I don't know if Geoff Johns would be blocking anybody else writing a solo series for her at present.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Zatanna's one of my favorites (damn you Paul Dini!) so I chose her. But there are also other great ladies on this poll of which I also chose Supergirl, Batwoman, Bumblebee, Katana, Stargirl and Vixen.

Poison Ivy already has a mini series so I didn't pick her.
    The poll is for women you'd like to see get an on-going solo series. And don't forget, Katana also has the mini-series coming (which was announced the same time as Ivy's).

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I voted for:

Batwoman
    Hawkwoman
    Poison Ivy
    Power Ring
    Star Sapphire
    Supergirl
    Vixen
    Zatanna

Incredible Member

Voted for Batwoman and Zatanna.

Extraordinary Member

Spoiler

Linda Danvers

Give me series about those 2 and I won't criticize DC again.