View Poll Results: Which Ladies Would You Want On-Going Titles For 2? (multiple choice)

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amethyst

31 22.46%
  • Big Barda

44 31.88%
  • Gypsy (Cindy Reynolds)

14 10.14%
  • Jesse Quick / Liberty Belle (Jesse Chambers)

32 23.19%
  • Lady Blackhawk (Zinda Blake)

21 15.22%
  • Looker (Emily "Lia" Briggs)

11 7.97%
  • Madame Xanadu

29 21.01%
  • Mera

51 36.96%
  • Nightshade (Eve Eden)

23 16.67%
  • Phantom Lady (Sandra Knight or Dee Tyler)

17 12.32%
  • Power Girl

70 50.72%
  • (Rose and) Thorn (Rose Forrest)

13 9.42%
  • Spoiler (Stephanie Brown)

43 31.16%
  • Starling (Evelyn Crawford)

14 10.14%
  • Strix (Mary Turner)

5 3.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Women You'd Like to See Get Their Own On-Going Titles 2?

In addition to the initial thread (Women You'd Like to See Get Their Own On-Going Titles? = http://community.comicbookresources....n-Going-Titles), here's a second one with fifteen more choices.
    Amethyst
    Big Barda
    Gypsy (Cindy Reynolds)
    Jesse Quick / Liberty Belle (Jesse Chambers)
    Lady Blackhawk(Zinda Blake)
    Madame Xanadu
    Looker (Emily "Lia" Briggs)
    Mera
    Nightshade (Eve Eden)
    Phantom Lady (Sandra Knight or Dee Tyler)
    Power Girl
    (Rose and) Thorn (Rose Forrest)
    Spoiler (Stephanie Brown)
    Starling (Evelyn Crawford)
    Strix (Mary Turner)

As in the other thread, which (if any) of these characters would you like to see DC develop a new on-going title (as opposed to just a mini-series) for?

Astonishing Member

My top three:

Lady Blackhawk
    Mera
    Rose and Thorn

Always Rakzo

Steph most definitely.

I also love Power Girl (as long as she's well portrayed) and I want to see her in a book in the same vein as her last solo ongoing series. Mera is also a favorite of mine and she could be a success with the right creative team and premise.

I like Starling but I don't think that I would like her to have her own title since we haven't seen anything from her lately and her personality makes her work better with others (she needs to return to Birds of Prey).

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Id like to see a Flash Family book with Jesse Quick.

The only character I really want to see with a solo out of this list is Mera. Id love to see her get a good book of her own! She's got to be one of DC's most overlooked characters.

I also voted for Power Girl. I enjoyed her last series but right now I dont know what could be done with her. I've largely ignored her since the reboot but I'd be willing to check out a new title, just on the chance they could make me enjoy her again.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I picked Spoiler

I picked:

Amethyst (would love one in the same style and tone as the DC Nation shorts a while back)

Big Barda (or at least a Mr. Miracle book where she's a big part)

Jesse Quick

Lady Blackhawk

Mera

Power Girl

Spoiler

I'd buy Power Girl and Steph Brown series.

Out of this poll, I chose Big Barda, Jesse Chambers, Zinda Blake, Looker (by mistake), Madame Xanadu, Mera, Nightshade, Phantom Girl, Power Girl and Rose & Thorn.

Underrated characters with lots of potential (except for the one I chose by mistake).
    Last edited by John Venus; 05-11-2021 at 02:46 PM.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I'd ready a Power Girl or Phantom Lady book.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

There are two Power Girls running around. The original one on Earth 2 and the black teen girl who is in the Teen Titans at the moment. So I think that if they bring back the original PG from Earth 2 back to the main Earth and give her a solo book again I wonder if she would change her name to something else give that she gave her name up to the new PG in Teen Titans.

A Jesse Quick book would be pretty sweet.

Spectacular Member

Another Power Girl book as long as it was the same quality of her pre-52 ongoing would be a surefire buy from me, was one of my favorite comic runs in recent memory. I could defiantly see a Steph Brown book being a ton of fun, but I would be afraid of it being to similar to the current Batgirl ongoing.

I totally agree with Razko about Starling, I would really like to see her pop up somewhere, but don't think an ongoing would really work for her at the moment seeing as she's sort of lost in limbo right now as far as I know. I seem to remember a lot of people really liking Starling despite not particularly liking the Birds of Prey that was going on at the time, it seems a little wierd to me that she hasn't popped up anywhere else yet.

I would love to see a Power Girl and Big Barda book but keeping Wilson as far away from these characters as possible.

Hell, make it a Power Girl / Big Barda book written by Jimmy Palmiotti and drawn by Amanda Conner as the two travel around the US and the world for a mega road trip.

Covers by Adam Hughes and annuals/specials by DeMatteis/Giffen and Kevin Maguire

With co-stars Oberon, Mister Miracle (of course) and Maxwell Lord.
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    I would love to see a Power Girl and Big Barda book but keeping Wilson as far away from these characters as possible.

Hell, make it a Power Girl / Big Barda book written by Jimmy Palmiotti and drawn by Amanda Conner as the two travel around the US and the world for a mega road trip.

Covers by Adam Hughes and annuals/specials by DeMatteis/Giffen and Kevin Maguire

With co-stars Oberon, Mister Miracle (of course) and Maxwell Lord.
    If it's anything like when Nightwing and Flash went on vacation to New Orleans, then this would be an awesome book.