BANNED

Default How strong is the connection between one's mind and unstable molecules?

I'm asking this because mutants wearing unstable molecules can control it at will and change it into a costume/dress that they want.

How strong is the connection? Because sometimes when you get too emotional or affected, it will affect one's powers and mindset so it should affect their control on the unstable molecules.\

Also, for Storm and telepaths, is it possible that they can change somebody else's costume/dress at their will?

Cos I think for Storm, with the help of striking lightning to somebody, will give her more control on changing somebody else's clothes/costume?

Or for telepaths, they can try to manipulate another characters mind to change their costumes.

and when their costume gets broken/damages, do they just have to think again of making it look clean and fixed again or do they have to get another new costume made of unstable molecules?

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Honestly, I never felt comfortable with that sophistry of "unstable molecules" in order to excuse superheroes changing their clothes into disguises just with a mental "snap", so they could get into the fight under a cooler look. I find this dodge quite implausible and ridiculous, and I became relieved when such conventionalism was bit by bit left.

I personally like very much characters in civvies, no matter the situation. Are they dressed with uniforms already or have they got the time to get changed before the bummer starts? Good, go ahead! Aren't they? No problem, do it the same and use this detail as another piece in the plot.