Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WELL...............This is One of the Greatest Things Humanity Has Ever Made!!!

Hope they do that at Universal Studios in America one day.

BANNED

The novel that's inspired by SM just got it's official teaser...
    The picture was made by a very dear friend of mine which happens to be an even more fan of Sailor Moon, Usagi Love Maria Eleni Vlastou. Enjoy!
    thumbnail_popo2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Minerboh; 06-15-2018 at 11:29 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

I wanted to get this Great and Epic Thread to My FAVORITE Franchise of All Tim ~ Sailor Moon Back Going Again!

So here are some Light, 1980's Japaneses Tunes put to Music Videos to Animes, Starting With Sailor Moon itself to get the Thread Started, Enjoy!!!

Sadly 2 of the songs have trouble playing later in the video, but the rest is EPIC!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 09-02-2018 at 07:58 AM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Hope they do that at Universal Studios in America one day.
    Indeed, even as a Young Teen back in the late 1990's I kept hoping their be a Sailor Moon themed ride at some park one day like Superman, X-Men, Dr. Doom, Batman and even the Joker Got, all great hero themed rides but still one base on most any Anime, Especially Sailor Moon would have been the most Epic ride in the world to Fans like me.

Japan Get SOOO Much of the Coolest Fandom, I am happy for theme and their creativity, but sad the USA does not seem to follow suit all the time.

Makes me want to Visit Japan even more.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 09-04-2018 at 08:37 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Hello, sorry to just drop by from out of nowhere....

does anyone knows any info about the 2 part movie that covers the Dead moon circus arc?

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Hello, sorry to just drop by from out of nowhere....

does anyone knows any info about the 2 part movie that covers the Dead moon circus arc?
    It is Never from Out of Knowhere, Stop by anytime you feel Like DarthJoker!

Honest sadly no, no news as of yet.

It only makes me hope that they are taking their time in working on it to make it truely something special for the fans and the Legacy of one of their BIGGEST Icons on the World, but we have to wait and see.

It is Never from Out of Knowhere, Stop by anytime you feel Like DarthJoker!

Honest sadly no, no news as of yet.

It only makes me hope that they are taking their time in working on it to make it truely something special for the fans and the Legacy of one of their BIGGEST Icons on the World, but we have to wait and see.
    Thanks a lot for the welcome.

and its a shame. I really liked what they were doing with Crystal. But suddenly they simply stopped. I was really looking to Sailor Stars arc.

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Thanks a lot for the welcome.

and its a shame. I really liked what they were doing with Crystal. But suddenly they simply stopped. I was really looking to Sailor Stars arc.
    Indeed it is hard since I was HYPED after the end of Crystal Season 3 with how they where showing the intro to Season 4 looked Awesome, so it has been hard waiting for it to come out. I am certain it is coming and I like to think Toei taking their time to do their best to make one of their icons the Best Movie they Can, Also it is 2 Movies Not just One, which is Major!

I will be interesting what they do for Crystal Stars, I remember reading the ending of the Manga is it INSANE! So I am hoping that will come out soon after Season 4 as well.

Glad to Have you here Darthjoker, as well as all other contributors and fans of Sailor Moon.

BANNED

Hope that you like her...

Sailor Saturn (2).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Hope that you like her...

Sailor Saturn (2).jpg
    Like her would be an Understatement, I Completely LOVE Her!

Your Attention to Detail on Saturn here, every aspect of her, her costume and Glaive!

Her face is joyful and her hair flows exactly, can't say enough Good about it, Excellent Job as always in Showing you Moonie fandom Minerboh~!

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    The novel that's inspired by SM just got it's official teaser...
    The picture was made by a very dear friend of mine which happens to be an even more fan of Sailor Moon, Usagi Love Maria Eleni Vlastou. Enjoy!
    thumbnail_popo2.jpg
    I SHOULD have Responded to this Long Ago Minerboh, My Sincerest Apologies for that.

This just shows what Fandom and True Love and Talent can achieve when you put your desire, mind and heart in the right place. Truly this shows Most of all Your Creative Talent and Your Friend as well as what Sailor Moon Means to you and what such Inspiration from Sailor Moon Can Achieve!

Thank You SO MUCH for Sharing this With Fell Monnie Fans and CBR!

I started watching the original anime from the beginning bc I recently discovered Jordan D. White and Chris Sim's Sailor Business podcast. Id recommend it as its a delight. Im up to Episode 34, which just had Usagi (Im trying to get used to these Japanese names) revealed as the Moon Princess

BANNED

I SHOULD have Responded to this Long Ago Minerboh, My Sincerest Apologies for that.

This just shows what Fandom and True Love and Talent can achieve when you put your desire, mind and heart in the right place. Truly this shows Most of all Your Creative Talent and Your Friend as well as what Sailor Moon Means to you and what such Inspiration from Sailor Moon Can Achieve!

Thank You SO MUCH for Sharing this With Fell Monnie Fans and CBR!
    It was a pleasure!

Sailor Moon had a very profound effect on my life... She filled me ith joy and excitement and she was the starting point for me to start writing. I absolutely love her anime, manga nad all... Crystal is soooo much missed! I hope that we will have an update regarding the two movies...
    In the mean time... Here's the official solicit of my novel...promo.jpg
    Yep... The Scarlet Fighter of the Earth novel has started it's road to the official release and i couldn't be more excited!!!

The pic is from Love Usagi Maria Eleni Vlastou

A meeting at the roof of the fourth tower of The Rose Garden College will alter the course of destiny.
    On the streets of New Athena, a scarlet dressed boy fights evil in the name of justice.
    A lost soul seeks the ultimate power for the sake of a demon.
    Who will claim the power of the Planetary Gaia Pulse...?
    Last edited by Minerboh; 09-06-2018 at 02:00 PM.

Is there any place online to watch the Viz dub of S? I was watching the series on Viz' website but the dub stops at R with the rest the original Japanese with subtitles. Does Viz plan on putting the dubs online?

Well, I think it is ABOUT TIME to Share the New with CBR Forums that was Broke a Few Weeks ago, Enjoy Fellow Moonies!

Last edited by CJStriker; 07-22-2019 at 09:14 PM.