Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    That's the most awesome thing that I have ever seen. Are there other teams? did she won?
    Hey DarthJoker, Glad to see you back on the thread!

Also, EPIC that you Not Only Liked it but said it was The Most Awesome Thing You have Ever Seen and I have to Agree it is Very, Very, Very, VERY Awesome!!!

As for the Skater, not sure how she did or if their are teams, really the best thing to do is to look-up the competition and her name along with it to find out, but by the Hits on YouTube so far she has been a Major HIT with Views!

But if you want to see MORE of here as Sailor Moon on Ice, here is ANOTHER One I Found, Enjoy all My Fellow Moonies!

Last edited by CJStriker; 05-04-2017 at 04:54 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Meitu just released a Sailor Moon phone and selfie stick!

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbrea...lor-moon-phone

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Meitu just released a Sailor Moon phone and selfie stick!

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbrea...lor-moon-phone
    Hah, best selfie stick EVER!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Artwork from my comics. Material that Sailor Moon helped me craft...

IMG_20170509_123443.jpg
    IMG_20170510_204145.jpg
    IMG_20170510_204233.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Artwork from my comics. Material that Sailor Moon helped me craft...

IMG_20170509_123443.jpg
    IMG_20170510_204145.jpg
    IMG_20170510_204233.jpg

Exclamation

MAJOR Sailor Moon Influence News in other Anime!!!!

In Toei's other Major Legacy Anime, Dragon Ball Super, during the Universal Survival Arc a Bunch of New Characters have been introduced to the Dragon Ball Lore from other Universes and the One getting allot of Talk is from the Recent Episode 91 who is a Clear Omage to Sailor Moon and The Magical Girl Franchise!

YES...........A Sailor Moon Style/Themed Characters have Started to Enter the World of Dragon Ball!!!!!

Meet the 1st........Brianne De Chateau!

BANNED

What would you give to see a crossover like the following?

Sisters in War
    Basic Story Structure…

A rare phenomenon takes place in DC's Multiverse. There is a Solar System alignment in every universe which cause a temporary connection with every dimension and universe beyond the Source Wall, the Omniverse . There is a central point, however in which all the portals leads to... Planet Eternia.

Princess Adora returns victorious to Eternia after she has defeated the Horde and banished Hordak and Horde Prime to the Realm of No Return only to discover to her dismay that an evil being known as Darkseid has took over and corrupted Castle Grayskull. Adam and she can't change into their personas and Adam is imprisoned along with the rest of the Masters into the Mirror Dimension. The Sorceress is nowhere to be found
    Darkseid opens a portal in to anothe reality in order to find the most powerful object in the entire Omni-verse. He travels to Usagi's reality and makes war with the Sailor Scouts which he easily disposes. Darkseid discovers that Usagi's Imperium Silver Crystal is what he looks for but he can't obtain it since the Crystal is loyal to Usagi. So he takes the next best thing: Mamoru's Golden Crystal and leaves.
    Mamoru’s falls into a coma and Usagi follows Darkseid through the portal. She ends up in DC Rebirth Earth where she confronts Diana Prince AKA Wonder Woman. Diana feels Usagi's kindness and she agrees to assist her in finding Darkseid and reclaiming the Golden Crystal. Diana and Usagi talk to Dr Fate so he can help them in finding Darkseid. Fate transports the two heroines to Eternia. There, Darkseid, with the help of the Golden Crystal has complete access to Grayskull’s secrets and he has initiated a operation to invade to the Omniverse. WW and Usagi meet Adora. Usagi’s Silver Crystal reacts with the stone on the Sword of Protection revealing that it is the Eternium Crystal and Adora as the guardian of Eternia. Adora can now activate Eternia Legend Power Make Up thus making her She Ra again. After Usagi becomes Eternal Sailor Moon, the three ladies confront Darkseid but the evil tyrant has absorbed Grayskull’s power making him untouchable.
    The Sorceress then appears out of the Sword of Protection in which she resided after Darkseid’s take over. She instructs the heroines to join their common characteristics in order to plea the Spirit of Grayskull. The common characteristic for all the ladies is their desire to protect their loved ones so the Spirit is satisfied and repels Darkseid out of the castle.
    Usagi then takes back the Golden Crystal and all the heroines take their separate ways.

IMG_20170531_205621.jpg

Exclamation Sailor Moon Crystal Dream Arc Announcement!

The News on This Latestest Sailor Moon Day around the World has finally BROKE about the Next Arc of Sailor Moon, The Dream Arc!!!!!!

"Sailor Moon Crystal" Continues With 2-Part Theatrical Film Series!!!

Now This was Surprise to Me as a Fan this choose, but after watching the Video below and before that thinking about it I think this will be a Really Interesting Idea to do and the Mix-up the fourmal abit, I want to see what Toei Does with theses Movies and it gives them freedom to rank-up the value of the animation look and style.

It also fits with the Length of the Dream Arc which I have learned is only 13 chapters long.

Last edited by CJStriker; 07-01-2017 at 12:10 PM.

BANNED

Not so sure i like this.
    I mean, it will take ages to see it unless they intend to follow the Digimon Tri formula.

Lightbulb

BANNED

Replace Brat-Moon with Sailor Saturn and i agree 100%.

BANNED

So enthrilled today as i can release the official synopsys of my novel The Scarlet Fighter of Earth.
    The novel has officaly begin publication procedures and somewhere after Summer, it will be released in Greece and then my agent will take it from there in an effort to introduce it off aboard!

I also present you the first official visual concept art of Hilary Elena Caine. An image made by a very talented friend of mine, Maria Vlastou.

The Scarlet Fighter of the Earth by Minas Tsambanis and Anatypo Publications

Orphaned sixteen-year-old Greek English girl Hilary Elena Kein arrives in New Greece so she can attend to her aunt's college in an effort to rebuild her life after a horrific encounter. There, she is acquainted with the O’Brian twins and their enigmatic cousin, Hicks. Soon all four of them will become close friends. At the same time, in the streets of New Athens, a vigilante who listens to the name of Sing Hikious aids various helpless people. And while the Athenian society is trying to decipher the intentions of this peculiar individual, Emperor Nimbiru and the remnants of the Anunnaki Empire invade secretly On Earth in an effort to acquire the all powerful Gaia Pulse.

28537117_1886021368303998_2065746108_n.jpg

Talking

WELL...............This is One of the Greatest Things Humanity Has Ever Made!!!

I've watched some of the original series (subbed), and it had its moments. Just it never really stuck for me. Not to say it was bad, but just couldn't fully get into it.

Though I started watching only because of a certain crossover fanfic that actually tied the original Sailor Moon anime (real names, not early 90s dub names) to Ranma 1/2 (and not the usual sailor-fuku or Ranma gets a new harem crossover kind of thing either). Its quite good, and I can post it if interested. And the characters of both franchises feel like themselves.