Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Incredible Member

In Futures End Lois runs the site "The Fast Lane". So may be the consequence of Brainiac!Lois is she retains all things she knew when she was a meta that she quits Daily Planet for ethical reasons. From that point on she launches the site "The Fast Lane" and does her own investigative work.

I thought I'd bump this back up to the top because of the recent developments in the Doomed arc. How much do you think she was able to break through and lay hints that she needed help? How well do you think people picked up on those hints, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWoman View Post
    I thought I'd bump this back up to the top because of the recent developments in the Doomed arc. How much do you think she was able to break through and lay hints that she needed help? How well do you think people picked up on those hints, etc?
    Good questions. I'll have to think about my answers. My first reaction is that Lois wasn't written to drop her own hints that she needed help, but there were hints that she was troubled (e.g. glowing eyes that Wonder Woman dismissed). What are your answers to your questions?

Quote Originally Posted by misslane View Post
    Good questions. I'll have to think about my answers. My first reaction is that Lois wasn't written to drop her own hints that she needed help, but there were hints that she was troubled (e.g. glowing eyes that Wonder Woman dismissed). What are your answers to your questions?
    I hate to say it but I've been peripherally watching this story. I haven't had enough time to get to a shop to read the most recent couple and was trying to decide whether to buy the trade when it came out. IOW, your guess is as good as mine.