Incredible Member

Default Superman X from Legion cartoon Appreciation Thread

I found this new take on Superman to be a rather cool one, from the funky 90s mullet hair to the Kryptonite immunity and crystal projection...all pretty neat.

Do you also fondly remember Kell-El?

Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

I watched the Legion cartoon intermittently, and definitely recall him as being one of the better, more interesting parts of it. A guy who is on every level an utter bastardization of Superman created as his successor suddenly working alongside the real guy and learning how to be a real hero; it's a concept with some meat on the bone.
    Buh-bye

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I really enjoyed the Legion animated series, I wish it lasted longer since the possibilities from a storytelling standpoint are endless, and we never got the Great Darkness Saga!

I thought Superman X was pretty neat. Much preferred regular Superman, but it was cool when they were together.

Incredible Member

Honestly, I'm surprised he appealed to me at all. These kinds of "extreme" characters and bad boys always feel painfully cliche. This one had a unique kind of charm... although I found his "parents" to be really creepy. Is that two-headed bubble machine person thing actually from the comics?