Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Other View Post
    Can't wait to see mah girls Anya, May and Gwen interact.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    Like other above I hope Anya, May and Gwen are used well and get some love
    Agreed! This is what I'm looking forward the most.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    plus check in with the two daughters of Peter "Amp" (Annie from RYV) and Mayday also.
    I would like to see the introduction of Tonya Parker Spider-Woman/Girl, and find out who her mother is. Throw in there Ashley Barton to see their reaction too.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Agreed! This is what I'm looking forward the most.

I would like to see the introduction of Tonya Parker Spider-Woman/Girl, and find out who her mother is. Throw in there Ashley Barton to see their reaction too.
    That would be fun, too. I'm betting Glory Grant is Tonya's mother and Ashley's grandmother, unless Terri Lee from the 90s animated series is canon to Old Man Logan, and I can't see Calypso or Lily Hollister being the mother of Peter's children. Sajani would be a good long shot, but I doubt that would be too likely, either, especially since Sajani was created a year after Old Man Logan was first published.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Would it be a problem if Sajani would be the mother? I mean, I don't think the OML universe is going to be revisited in a while, so I don't see much of problem seeing her as Ashley's mother. Has there ever been a similar case, with a new character being the real parent of a preexisting character? I think there has, but none come to my mind.

I say Valerie the librarian should be the mother. A nice way to pay homage to the original Spider-Woman! (Or not, considering how her granddaughter turned up...)

Wow, Valerie preceded Jessica by two years? Should have just run with her as Spider-Woman then.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

They finally seem to remember that Anya is an important member on the team she helped Found.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    They finally seem to remember that Anya is an important member on the team she helped Found.
    I'm reasonably sure the material in the preview predates your complaints about Anya not being featured enough.

There was no point at which Marvel remembered something (or forgot it for that matter.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I'm reasonably sure the material in the preview predates your complaints about Anya not being featured enough.

There was no point at which Marvel remembered something (or forgot it for that matter.)
    Right? haha
    I only saw people assume she wouldn't get a big role, but nothing in the actual comics.

Would it be a problem if Sajani would be the mother? I mean, I don't think the OML universe is going to be revisited in a while, so I don't see much of problem seeing her as Ashley's mother. Has there ever been a similar case, with a new character being the real parent of a preexisting character? I think there has, but none come to my mind.

I say Valerie the librarian should be the mother. A nice way to pay homage to the original Spider-Woman! (Or not, considering how her granddaughter turned up...)
    Only in the sense of their presently antagonistic relationship, although in a happier world, I could see them working out their differences. And hmm, interesting character you bring up. Perhaps I should take a look . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Right? haha
    I only saw people assume she wouldn't get a big role, but nothing in the actual comics.
    It's the Anya complex. It's possible that it predates both the X and FF complexes and may possibly be more vocal than both

Miguel O'Hara would qualify since it was revealed that Tiberius Stone is his grandfather and was created 9 years after Miguel.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 10-21-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

I doubt it as they didn't show these til recently while all promotion before this showed artwork, besides the cover, which excluded Anya and Anya was unmentioned in nearly every article related to Web Warriors.

This artwork looks great! Also, Spider-Man Noir just has such a cool design. I love that costume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    I doubt it as they didn't show these til recently while all promotion before this showed artwork, besides the cover, which excluded Anya and Anya was unmentioned in nearly every article related to Web Warriors.
    Think they went back and redid the artwork to include Anya?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    It's the Anya complex. It's possible that it predates both the X and FF complexes and may possibly be more vocal than both

Miguel O'Hara would qualify since it was revealed that Tiberius Stone is his grandfather and was created 9 years after Miguel.
    I'm not sure that would count, as Miguel's existence was explicitly set in the future while Tiberius was introduced in the present timeline of the Marvel Universe. If anything, Tiberius would've been created with the last name "Stone" as a means of foreshadowing for Marvel 2099's Tyler Stone, Miguel's father, not to mention that the Iron Man run he appeared in also foreshadowed 2099 by having Stark Industries taken over during Tony's absence/death by a man named Kenjiro Fujikawa, as Stark Industries in Marvel 2099 had become Stark-Fujikawa.

BANNED

man this book rarely gets discussed among all upcoming ones

[Spider-Gwen! Spider-Man Noir! Spider-Man India! Spider-UK! Spider-Ham! Together, they are...the Web Warriors!]

Is it seriously that hard to say Spider-Girl as well? She co-founded the team for crying out loud!

Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Think they went back and redid the artwork to include Anya?
    Very possible that they just drew her in to the background with no real role. The preview description literally lists the entire team "but' Anya.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post

Cute. "Anya complex"? Tell me than, pray tell, why Anya is missing in 99% of the promotions and that they couldn't even be bothered to list her in the preview while they had no issue naming the rest of the team or showing them in nearly 100% of the promotion?
    Last edited by Sardorim; 10-29-2015 at 04:58 AM.