Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weezer17 View Post
    Coco Pops? Haven't heard of those, I don't think! Gonna have to Google Image that...

And you know, after all these years I still haven't tried Lucky Charms, but it's on my bucket list! I've always thought they look good.
    If you're from the states then I think they're called Cocoa Krispies, maybe.

Lucky Charms are so good, hard to find in England though, for a decent price anyway.

Captain Crunch is my favorite now.

BUT, I don't know if the cereal is still around, but there used to be a cereal called Smorez. It was GREATNESS! It tasted like if some s'mores went on a sugar rush. Ever since I was about 12 years old, I could not find a single box anywhere! Has anyone heard of this cereal? If so, is it still around?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MegaManChiefFan View Post

BUT, I don't know if the cereal is still around, but there used to be a cereal called Smorez. It was GREATNESS! It tasted like if some s'mores went on a sugar rush. Ever since I was about 12 years old, I could not find a single box anywhere! Has anyone heard of this cereal? If so, is it still around?
    I've heard of that cereal, but I don't recall having seen it lately.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

How is it that not everyone is saying Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cornflakes?

They're obviously the best cereal ever - past, present and future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MegaManChiefFan View Post

There's a cereal currently out called "SMORZ", looks similar to one of my childhood favorites S'mores Grahams:

smorz.jpg

My other favorite was Fruity Pebbles. I think someday we'll look back on the sugary/corn syrupy/dyed cereals like these in the same way we do smoking around children now. Hate to sound like a sugar party-pooper, but I don't even feel right about buying up big bags of candy to give out at Halloween anymore. Seems wrong somehow.

Honey Nut Cheerios although I've always wanted to try the Kellog's C-3P0's

I don't always eat cereal, but when I do the list looks like this:

Cheerios
    Rice Krispies
    Frosted Flakes

There are more but those are the main 3.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member

Probably Cinnamon Special K. When I don't like spending the money I get Store brand Vanilla Almond because there is no store brand Cinnamon SpeciaL k Generic.

I always liked Honey Bunches of Oats. I can't do the candy cereals.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Cornflakes with raisins. Don't care about the brand, don't care that I, inevitably, have to put the raisins in myself (they tend to be plumper that way, anyway).

I can't do the proxy-candy cereals. Lucky Charms. Captain Crunch. It's just entirely too intense for me, for a whole bowl. If I want to be hammered by something, I can afford booze and drink while eating cake.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

I'm pretty basic. Plain Rice Krispies, with milk. And a ripe banana, if they're in season.

In my more sugar-happy days, I was a big fan of Golden Grahams.

Coco Pops are my favourite for now but I change cereals constantly. Today it's Coco Pops tomorrow it's Special K and when the Australian decides to comes out in me nothing can beat weetbix.
    Straight Shot Mob

Coco Pops are evil.

The Coco Pops themselves are okay, but they turn the milk into chocolate milk and flavoured milk is just bad

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Used to be Weetabix back in my childhood but nowadays it's Cornflakes.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dancj View Post
    The Coco Pops themselves are okay, but they turn the milk into chocolate milk and flavoured milk is just bad
    Agreed I tried them once and it nearly put me off milk for life it was that bad.