Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I wish I had seen this. I just posted a new thread not knowing this was already here.

o

Extraordinary Member

Sooooo Crazy keeps you young looking.

and zuko returns

nice

Mighty Member

Zuko had better be awesome. I don't mean taking down 10 people at once while making sassy remarks awesome-- I mean that he'll have that mix of determination, resourcefulness, and sympathy that made him so fun in the original series. and it would be nice if he could bring some moral complexity to Korra's world. I'm tired of Korra looking at the world entirely in terms of black and white, us against them. if anybody has a chance of breaking Korra out of her childish dichotomies it would hopefully be Zuko.

I actually liked that Korra was a small child in the spirit world-- because I think it accurately reflected how immature she was in her view of the world. hopefully Zuko can help her become a fully functioning adult instead of a beligerent teen with a fragile ego.

and more Lin Bei Fong-- looking forward to that. I was annoyed at how she got written off to the sidelines in season 2. it felt like the writers were deliberately avoiding the best characters of season 1 when writing season 2: Asami, Tenzin, and Lin Bei Fong.

I have seen the Spanish episodes.

They were awesome.

Also, Super Spoiler

Mako and Bolin are spoilers:
    Jin's grandkids
    end of spoilers
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I have seen the Spanish episodes.

They were awesome.

Also, Super Spoiler

Mako and Bolin are spoilers:
    Jin's grandkids
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Has it been confirmed that the Jin in LOK is the same one as in A:TLA, though? Because it could just be someone else with the same name.
    end of spoilers
    "If you're afraid - don't do it - and if you're doing it - don't be afraid!" - Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Official Book Three Trailer:

The trailer is awesome. I'm really looking forward to book 3.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Monk View Post
    spoilers:
    Has it been confirmed that the Jin in LOK is the same one as in A:TLA, though? Because it could just be someone else with the same name.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    No confirmation. That said, she looks pretty similar if aged up considerably. Don't think it's relevant enough to confirm in either case.
    end of spoilers
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member

I really hope the focus shifts away from the new 'Team Avatar' and to Tenzin's family, Lin, Zuko, and Azula. Oh, and Varrick. LOK has some amazing characters, the problem is that the really good ones are the secondary ones.

I'm also concerned about how they can possibly move forward after 'Pacific Rim Korra.' When Aang did something similar it was because he was merged with the ocean spirit, so we knew he couldn't do it again. But Korra didn't even need to be the Avatar to do it, so what could be a threat to her now? I'm very afraid that they jumped the shark with last season's climax.
    Last edited by sunofdarkchild; 06-15-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Mighty Member

one thing that concerns me about the new trailer is this: it seems they've added a new evil team into the mix. they've already tried the dark avatar-- and now it seems they want to try out a dark gAang. they've already got a lot of characters in this mix-- and I'm afraid that this is going to be an over-stuffed season.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    one thing that concerns me about the new trailer is this: it seems they've added a new evil team into the mix. they've already tried the dark avatar-- and now it seems they want to try out a dark gAang. they've already got a lot of characters in this mix-- and I'm afraid that this is going to be an over-stuffed season.
    Oh, please, no. Dark Avatar was cheesy enough already.

Hopefully, if the trailer is any indication, Asami will get some much needed screen time in this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Hopefully, if the trailer is any indication, Asami will get some much needed screen time in this season.
    This. Asami was woefully underused last season (except for that one episode where she and Mako escaped from the gangsters).

Oh, and I hope that Mako is less of a dick this season. I wanna like him, but the show's writers seem to delight in taking every possible opportunity to make him look like a douche.
    "If you're afraid - don't do it - and if you're doing it - don't be afraid!" - Genghis Khan

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Monk View Post
    This. Asami was woefully underused last season (except for that one episode where she and Mako escaped from the gangsters).

Oh, and I hope that Mako is less of a dick this season. I wanna like him, but the show's writers seem to delight in taking every possible opportunity to make him look like a douche.
    Speaking of Mako...I hope to god that they don't pair he and Asami up. Those two are on and off like a light switch. She and Korra should be single gals this season, but I doubt that'll happen. Mako will say something adorably angst-y like "Korra...you're so awesome. I was so stupid for being stupid." and boom! They'll be an item like that. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Speaking of Mako...I hope to god that they don't pair he and Asami up. Those two are on and off like a light switch. She and Korra should be single gals this season, but I doubt that'll happen. Mako will say something adorably angst-y like "Korra...you're so awesome. I was so stupid for being stupid." and boom! They'll be an item like that. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen.
    I don't really mind Mako and Asami together too much, but yeah, better that she stays single (and him too). Unlike Mako and Korra, him and Asami do seem to have some chemistry, at least when he isn't being an ******* towards her.