Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Sounding good? Never bothered to watch season 2 after how season 1 went, might catch up on it if things improve in season 3.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    The new villain looks interesting, so hopefully they don't screw him up like they did Amon.
    What happened to Amon? I thought his season was awesome.

Astonishing Member

Had a fangasm when Zuko hopped on the dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Sounding good? Never bothered to watch season 2 after how season 1 went, might catch up on it if things improve in season 3.
    Season 2 was better than 1, but I didn't like it either. This season seems more promising, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    What happened to Amon? I thought his season was awesome.
    He quickly went from an interesting anarchist to a raving nut job.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Had a fangasm when Zuko hopped on the dragon.

Season 2 was better than 1, but I didn't like it either. This season seems more promising, but we'll see.
    Hah. I heard season 2 wasn't very well received either, so when I heard Zuko would appear in the third season it sounded very much like a last-ditch attempt to win back the viewers with arguably the most popular character from A:tLA.

Astonishing Member

That was literally the only reason I bothered to watch this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Hah. I heard season 2 wasn't very well received either, so when I heard Zuko would appear in the third season it sounded very much like a last-ditch attempt to win back the viewers with arguably the most popular character from A:tLA.
    Zuko's daughter as Acting Firelord was established during Season 1, Zuko was off doing something. So they've always had the character in play, likely for this story.

Extraordinary Member

The first half of the second season wasn't well-recieved, probably because they did too good a job of trying to make Korra unlikeable for her season arc. But most people seem to really enjoy the second half for its grand scale and generally tighter writing.

I know that I certainly enjoyed pretty much all of it, even if there was some problems in execution.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

That was the big problem with season 2. They went way to far in making Korra an unlikable petulant child for a big part of the season that it did turn a lot of fans off. It got better towards the end of that season, but man she acted like a brat most of that season.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    That was the big problem with season 2. They went way to far in making Korra an unlikable petulant child for a big part of the season that it did turn a lot of fans off. It got better towards the end of that season, but man she acted like a brat most of that season.
    She was a brat at the end of the season too. On the last episode, even though she ruined almost everything by not listening to Tenzin she said that she wasn't going to listen to anyone anymore. She didn't learn her lesson at all.
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm

BANNED

Season 2 wasn't as food as season 1, but I still liked it.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Heh, Senator Kelly from the X-Men films (Bruce Davison) voices elder Zuko.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Zuko's daughter as Acting Firelord was established during Season 1, Zuko was off doing something. \
    I missed that tid bit.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Heh, Senator Kelly from the X-Men films (Bruce Davison) voices elder Zuko.
    Speaking of, there was an X-Men vibe to how they try to recruit air benders.

I wish the original series was on netflix. I'm kinda interested in watching it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    I missed that tid bit.
    Well, it was in supplementary material so it was easy to miss. Maybe on the developer tumblr or some IGN interview.