Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    "NEW AVENGERS #5
    " Captain America! Iron Mariner! King Hulk! Marvel Woman! Collapsar! "

OMFG Ewing's bringing in the future Avenger cast he showed in Ultron Forever into a crossover with New Avengers!? YES!

Now I want a Avengers 20XX spin-off dammit!

Edit: Wait how do earlier established alternate timelines still exist after Battleworld...
    Well, if that old woman is supposed to be Black Widow, then this must be at least the 2055.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexed View Post
    None of these X-Men books will be out in January.I'll be shocked if Bendis' Uncanny 600 is even out by then.

ALL NEW, ALL DELAYED!
    They are not delayed, the X-books solicits are at the end, right before the hard covers.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rellum View Post
    When the heck is Spider-Man coming out?
    Seriously, it was one of the first titles announced and now it's M.I.A for four months in a row.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Marvel is pumping those Trades out for Star Wars! Chewie is getting his trade in January and his comic just started!

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    "NEW AVENGERS #5
    " Captain America! Iron Mariner! King Hulk! Marvel Woman! Collapsar! "

OMFG Ewing's bringing in the future Avenger cast he showed in Ultron Forever into a crossover with New Avengers!? YES!

Now I want a Avengers 20XX spin-off dammit!

Edit: Wait how do earlier established alternate timelines still exist after Battleworld...
    Makes sense since the Qeng Dynasty was first mentioned there and is now going to be pushed to the fore.

Invincible Iron Man #5
    Old Man Logan #1
    Captain Marvel #1
    Silver Surfer #1
    A-Force #2
    The Totally Awesome Hulk #2
    Scarlet Witch #2
    The Mighty Thor #3
    All-New, All-Different Avengers #4
    New Avengers #5
    Uncanny Avengers #4-5
    The Vision #3
    Ultimates #3
    The Astonishing Ant-Man #4
    Venom: Space Knight #3
    Howard the Duck #3
    Guardians of the Galaxy #4
    Uncanny Inhumans #4
    All-New Inhumans #3
    Ms. Marvel #3
    Karnak #4
    Spider-Woman #3
    Amazing Spider-Man #6
    Weirdworld #2
    Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat #2
    Daredevil #3
    Hercules #3
    Black Knight #3
    Illuminati #3
    Doctor Strange #4
    The Howling Commandos of SHIELD #4
    Angela: Queen of Hel #4
    All-New Hawkeye #3
    Contest of Champions #4
    All-New X-Men #4
    Extraordinary X-Men #6
    Uncanny X-Men #3
    All-New Wolverine #4
    Obi-Wan & Anakin #1
    Darth Vader #15-16
    Star Wars #15

-Nova #3
    -Guardians of the Galaxy #4
    -Star-Lord #3
    -Ms. Marvel #3
    -Silk #3
    -Daredevil #3
    -All-New X-Men #4

Random Thoughts:

-I might grab Old Man Logan because the creative team killed it on Green Arrow, but I have no interest in the character.

-I guess New Avengers is the time/reality hopping team? If the Multiverse is still around post-Secret Wars and they still got rid of the Ultimate Universe I'm going to be kinda cheesed.

-My first thought upon seeing that Hulk cover is "When did Harley Quinn become a Marvel character?"
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    They are not delayed, the X-books solicits are at the end, right before the hard covers.
    Please tell me this is a joke. It was already announced that Uncanny X-Men #1 was delayed until Jan. 2016 on Previewsworld. There is now way issue 3 comes out the same month. Extrordinary # 1 comes out in November now (probably later) so there is NO WAY they get #6 out in January. But no guys, Marvel LOVES THE X-MEN!

Please tell me this is a joke. It was already announced that Uncanny X-Men #1 was delayed until Jan. 2016 on Previewsworld. There is now way issue 3 comes out the same month. Extrordinary # 1 comes out in November now (probably later) so there is NO WAY they get #6 out in January. But no guys, Marvel LOVES THE X-MEN!
    Yeah, i dont know if they are going to turn them into weekly or something; i wonder if Uncanny #600 was delayed again............................................

Yep. Total X-bias. I mean, it's not as if a book like, say, Secret Wars has been massively delayed or anything.

It's Marvel. It's delays. The two are like chocolate and peanut butter.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

And I just noticed that Ramos isn't drawing extraordinary #6. I got excited to see him draw weirdworld when they teased his cover for the issue a while back...

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Seriously, it was one of the first titles announced and now it's M.I.A for four months in a row.
    Which book exactly ?, there is like 6 of them and i lost tract of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Yep. Total X-bias. I mean, it's not as if a book like, say, Secret Wars has been massively delayed or anything.

Well, the X-books have been moved from October to November, and from November to December, and Uncanny X-men #600 has a 6 months delay.

And what Secret Wars has to do with this ?, they are not connected, and the issues dont have more than 1 month of delay.

-Nova #3
    -Guardians of the Galaxy #4
    -Star-Lord #3
    -Ms. Marvel #3
    -Silk #3
    -Daredevil #3
    -All-New X-Men #4

Random Thoughts:

-I might grab Old Man Logan because the creative team killed it on Green Arrow, but I have no interest in the character.

-I guess New Avengers is the time/reality hopping team? If the Multiverse is still around post-Secret Wars and they still got rid of the Ultimate Universe I'm going to be kinda cheesed.

-My first thought upon seeing that Hulk cover is "When did Harley Quinn become a Marvel character?"
    Well, given that Miles is now part of the main universe.....................................

Getting:
    ULTIMATES
    EXM
    SPIDERMAN 2099
    DEADPOOL#6(Just for the 2099 story.)
    Others that look interesting are: NEW AVENGERS, TAHULK.

It's January and there's still no sign of a Force Awakens adaption...and I'm guessing Marvel isn't going to do one. (I think the last Marvel film they adapted was 2003's Hulk?)

Shame. In my Dark Horse days, I enjoyed putting my six film-comic adaptions on the shelf chronologically with the books that were coming out at the time. Plus, the adaptions always came out a little early--I was thrilled to read TPM and AOTC weeks before the movie was released.

Baxter Building janitor usgrandprix's Avatar

I need Marvel's first family back. For me it's so depressing to look at some of these titles.
    Marvel, Bring back the Fantastic Four please!

BANNED

Or their flagship Avengers title. But, yeah, let's willfully ignore those because it doesn't match the narrative that complexers are trying to push

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    It's January and there's still no sign of a Force Awakens adaption...and I'm guessing Marvel isn't going to do one. (I think the last Marvel film they adapted was 2003's Hulk?)

Shame. In my Dark Horse days, I enjoyed putting my six film-comic adaptions on the shelf chronologically with the books that were coming out at the time. Plus, the adaptions always came out a little early--I was thrilled to read TPM and AOTC weeks before the movie was released.
    Marvel seems to focus more on lead-in comics these days.