BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    A job that didn't need to be done. Hillary already had enough baggage in the hold without this dumbass scheme making things worse. She could've beaten Sanders honestly, and easily without all that underhanded bullshit.
    What underhanded bullshit? No elections were rigged. A few very bad ideas were suggested and then shot down because they were very bad ideas. It's clear that the party had a preference and it's also clear that it played fair anyway. The "media manipulation" stuff has been misread. If you don't think people and organizations don't push back when they think they've been treatedly unfairly by the media, you haven't worked in the media. They're always going to complain and try to get their side of it out there.

Also, if these leaked emails come from Pooty Poot, how do we know they haven't removed information that would cast the events in a better light? They could have selectively edited them to present the picture they wanted. They almost certainly did.
    Last edited by Shawn Hopkins; 07-24-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    What underhanded bullshit? No elections were rigged. A few very bad ideas were suggested and then shot down because they were very bad ideas. It's clear that the party had a preference and it's also clear that it played fair anyway. The "media manipulation" stuff has been misread. If you don't think people and organizations don't push back when they think they've been treatedly unfairly by the media, you haven't worked in the media. They're always going to complain and try to get their side of it out there.

Also, if these leaked emails come from Pooty Poot, how do we know they haven't removed information that would cast the events in a better light? They could have selectively edited them to present the picture they wanted. They almost certainly did.
    Lemme get this straight...

"While I tell you nothing underhanded happened, let me tell you about that something underhanded almost certainly happened."

Can you throw a bridge in?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rld_b-gdnworld
    Machete attack in Germany kills 1 and injures 2.

What is going on in Germany?
    What's going on? Wave after wave of muslim immigration is what's going on.

There's just been another suicide bomb attack as well. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...uthern-germany

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    What's going on? Wave after wave of muslim immigration is what's going on.

There's just been another suicide bomb attack as well. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...uthern-germany
    The shooter at the McDonalds was inspired by Norwegian right wing terrorist Breivik.

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    The shooter at the McDonalds was inspired by Norwegian right wing terrorist Breivik.
    I would say it isn't as simple as "Muslim Immigrant".

That said, I think we just won't ever know for sure in some of these instances.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I would say it isn't as simple as "Muslim Immigrant".

That said, I think we just won't ever know for sure in some of these instances.
    true, but his being Muslim seems to have nothing to do with it. more like a Columbine type of tragedy.

And the Norwegian killer did influence him. The main thing is Lax wrote a bigoted post.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 07-24-2016 at 08:43 PM.

I don't get a sense of any animosity between Sanders and Hillary.
    That's good to hear.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I can't blame DWS and Democrats for sabotaging Sanders. It's the thing I wish the RNC did to Trump.
    I cannot like this post enough.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Ding dong! The witch is dead! If you ask me, DWS should've been sent packing long before now.
    Her abandonment of a 50 state strategy alone had me wanting her gone. Like, the number of times I've had to write about a scandal-plagued member of the GOP who has stayed in office because Wasserman-Schultz's DNC didn't bother even running someone in that district is friggin' maddening.

After getting caught taking sides in the 2016 primary, if Bernie's revolution is the Democratic Party has its power structure revamped... Bernie might lose the battle for the nomination, but win the war for the soul of the party (and hopefully not at the cost of the general election).

And the Norwegian killer did influence him. The main thing is Lax wrote a bigoted post.
    And inaccurate. Prior to today, I don't think any of the terror attacks have been made by people who emigrated to France or Germany.

true, but his being Muslim seems to have nothing to do with it. more like a Columbine type of tragedy.

"Influenced"? Sure.

The exact reason "Why"? We get to guess. While you can make an informed guess, it's still a guess.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Lemme get this straight...

"While I tell you nothing underhanded happened, let me tell you about that something underhanded almost certainly happened."

Can you throw a bridge in?
    If Vladimir fucking Putin was involved, of course it did. That guy can't get through breakfast without two or three human rights violations.

Incredible Member

I think it is going to be interesting(sad/wprrying) to see how these tactics that are used by MENA groups will start to be used by other groups and disturbed individuals

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    If Vladimir fucking Putin was involved, of course it did. That guy can't get through breakfast without two or three human rights violations.
    I do not doubt that you believe that.

Any actual proof?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Well, there is speculation that Trump's presidential campaign is about building name recognition for a new media empire.
    Trump Today?