Page 374 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 2743243643703713723733743753763773783844244748741374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 104733

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    He wasn't unarmed. He was 6'4" and 300 lbs.

That's... Still unarmed.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Why did Darren Wilson stop him in the first place. The police chief already said it wasn't over that robbery. He stopped them because they were walking in the street. Was it necessary to jump out the car for some guys walking the street?
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post

That's... Still unarmed.
    That was my reaction exactly. Down to the Chappelle/Dylan gif.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    Ok, where's the weapon? What was that? There was no weapon found? That's the definition of "unarmed". Also, I'm sure Darren Wilson is not a smaller female cop. And when did Darren Wilson take a punch? Is this about that fake x-ray again?
    Its been widely reported that Wilson was punched and suffered facial injuries. Even Dorian Johnson admits that. The only debate is the extent of the injuries which will come out during the grand jury as there will have been pictures taken.

One punch can completely **** you up or it may not do much. I've been punched before to varying degrees of injury. The worst punch I ever took was a punch to the side of my face just next to my eye. I literally saw stars, I couldn't hear anything but ringing for several minutes, and it was over a week before I opened that eye again.

BANNED

Ok, where's the weapon? What was that? There was no weapon found? That's the definition of "unarmed". Also, I'm sure Darren Wilson is not a smaller female cop. And when did Darren Wilson take a punch? Is this about that fake x-ray again?
    Its been widely reported that Wilson was punched and suffered facial injuries. Even Dorian Johnson admits that. The only debate is the extent of the injuries which will come out during the grand jury as there will have been pictures taken.

One punch can completely **** you up or it may not do much. I've been punched before to varying degrees of injury. The worst punch I ever took was a punch to the side of my face just next to my eye. I literally saw stars, I couldn't hear anything but ringing for several minutes, and it was over a week before I opened that eye again.

BANNED

if he was punched, why wasn't it in the incident report?

I don't know how tall Darren Wilson is but its already been reported that he is over ONE HUNDRED pounds lighter than Brown. Thats called a huge size difference folks.
    That's still unarmed. And the size difference is negated by the officer's gun. For example, Shaquille O'Neal is way bigger than me, but if I pull out a Glock, I'm pretty sure he'll think twice about coming at me.
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Why are you taking punches to the face? Don't you know how to block.
    When the fire blows

BANNED

Why did Darren Wilson stop him in the first place. The police chief already said it wasn't over that robbery. He stopped them because they were walking in the street. Was it necessary to jump out the car for some guys walking the street?
    What you just said contradicts some of the witnesses.

Dorian Johnson claims that Wilson reached up from the seat of his car and tried to pull Brown into the car.

Others say that Brown prevented Wilson from getting out of the car.

You see thats the problem. Many of you are choosing to believe the narrative you want which is mean racist white cop shoots black kid who did nothing wrong when that doesn't even fit the witness statements. At most you have a case of Darren Wilson being angry over being punched shooting Brown in retaliation. If thats determined to be what happened then charge him but there isn't enough evidence of that yet as we aren't really privy to anything but the contradictory witness statements, some of which have been refuted by each other and the autopsy.

BANNED

Maybe he was reaching up for someones throat through a car door.

BANNED

Dorian Johnson claims that Wilson reached up from the seat of his car and tried to pull Brown into the car.

Those aren't contradictory events.

And let's remember that the penalty for felony assault is not public street execution.
    Last edited by Jeff Brady; 08-28-2014 at 01:46 PM.

What you just said contradicts some of the witnesses.

You see thats the problem. Many of you are choosing to believe the narrative you want which is mean racist white cop shoots black kid who did nothing wrong when that doesn't even fit the witness statements. At most you have a case of Darren Wilson being angry over being punched shooting Brown in retaliation. If thats determined to be what happened then charge him but there isn't enough evidence of that yet as we aren't really privy to anything but the contradictory witness statements, some of which have been refuted by each other and the autopsy.

According to witness reports and Ferguson police, Wilson drove up to Brown and a friend, Dorian Johnson, and ordered them to move off the street and onto the sidewalk. An altercation then took place between Brown and Wilson through the window of the police car.

Your point is moot.
    When the fire blows

BANNED

Its been widely reported that Wilson was punched and suffered facial injuries. Even Dorian Johnson admits that.
    I'm having trouble finding a source for that.

But it's still unarmed combat. You can tell by your brain still being inside of your head instead of dripping down the wall.
    Last edited by Carabas; 08-28-2014 at 01:50 PM.

If you don't know the extent of his injuries then why do you keep assuming he suffered some brutal beating?

You also keep bringing up that Mike Brown ran back towards Darren Wilson even though none of the witnesses that have come forward have said such a thing.

BANNED

[/B]

I didn't see it coming in time to block or duck.

My point is though that I've also taken punches that basically just hurt but didn't really cause much injury or stun my brain at all like the one I mentioned did. Its not really in dispute that Wilson took a punch so we have to know how bad that punch screwed him up.

As I said much earlier in this thread, if the cops had done what so many here had demanded then Wilson would have had a slam dunk get out of jail free exoneration at any trial. Any decent lawyer would put up expert after expert on head injuries talking about punches and how they can affect your thinking, your vision, etc. Wilson would have lawyered up immediately so no one would know his story until trial. He would get on the stand and tearfully talk about how he was nearly knocked out and he'd give symptom similar to what I described when I was punched. He would talk about he saw Brown coming back at him. At that point with his documented injuries and all the expert having talked about how head injuries can impair perception it wouldn't matter one iota what Brown truly did or did not do when he turned around because it would have been proven well beyond the reasonable doubt necessary that Wilson was in fear of his life largely due to his already sustained head injury.

By doing a full investigation now the investigators have Wilson's story locked down. They can compare and contrast it to the forensics. They can see if his actions and demeanor in the hours following are consistent with a head injury (confusion, concussion, and other things like that to look for). All of that would have been lost by an immediate arrest.