Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    He seems to regret it already.

What? What was he expecting when he talked to a reporter when he's a high level member of the government? Did he expect a reporter not to report on that crap?
    Reminds me of this: https://youtu.be/sYOlBsls-C0

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelMan View Post
    Mooch's wife just filed for divorce.
    Ha! That's gonna add even more drama to the White House as if it really needs any more. It's already like a cross between Dilbert/The Sopranos/Game of Thrones
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Huckabee calls for repeal of 17th Amendment after healthcare failure

I can hear him singing, "If I could turn back time..." Revoking the 17th would be a complete disaster.
    Yeah .. he sees the writing on the wall. If you can't gerrymander, you gotta straight take the right to vote away.

Ha! That's gonna add even more drama to the White House as if it really needs any more. It's already like a cross between Dilbert/The Sopranos/Game of Thrones
    Adds to my theory that he is in the closet. That man loves his dicks. Just come out already. It's 2017. It's okay.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

"So much winning, you're gonna beg for it to stop..."
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

An overview of the firings, resignations and withdrawn nominations of the Trump White House

Aside from Flynn, most are either career types or GOP types. Trump is getting rid of anyone who he thinks was or is part of the government, and replacing them with Wealthy Wall Streeters, cronies, and military officers.

Maybe he can talk to Steve Bannon and get some pointers on how to suck his own **** now that she won't be around to do it.

'Mooch' talks so much like a wannabe gangster I can't think of him by any other name than The Clodfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    'Mooch' talks so much like a wannabe gangster I can't think of him by any other name than The Clodfather.
    Trump would be the Clodfather, especially with his kids being a barrel of Fredos. Scaramucci is one of the Rudefellas.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Trump would be the Clodfather, especially with his kids being a barrel of Fredos. Scaramucci is one of the Rudefellas.
    Then I'll call him Tony Stuprano.

To the folks who could barely believe what McCain did, take a close look at that video.

It is someone who was there strictly to settle a score. That any good might come of it is a very distant second.

BANNED

Bahahahaha!!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Sooo, when I wondered if Mitch McConnell would get into trouble for his healthcare voting disaster, I may have gotten my answer. Mo Brooks of Alabama has some words...

“If I were Mitch McConnell, I would resign," Representative Mo Brooks of Alabama told Fox News on Friday.

Brooks, who is running in a special election to fill the Senate seat previously held by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, said McConnell and the Senate's Republican leadership are “unquestionably” responsible for the bill’s failure. He said they should continue to work to repeal and replace Obamacare, and if they are not successful, McConnell should resign.

"If they're gonna quit, well then by golly, maybe they ought to start at the top with Mitch McConnell leaving his position and letting somebody new, somebody bold, somebody conservative take the reins," Brooks said on CNN’s New Day.

The Senate voted against a partial repeal of Obamacare, as Republican Senators John McCain, Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins joined with all 48 Senate Democrats in opposing the bill in the dramatic late-night vote.

“3 Republicans and 48 Democrats let the American people down,” President Donald Trump tweeted following the vote. “As I said from the beginning, let ObamaCare implode, then deal. Watch!”

Trump has yet to achieve a major legislative victory sixth months into his presidency. McConnell said after the vote it was time for the Senate to “move on.”

“If Mitch McConnell cannot get the job done on this, how is he going to get the job done on the rest of President Trump's agenda over the next three and a half years?" Brooks said on CNN.

I think it would take a complete revolt within the Senate in order to oust McConnell. I don't see him simply giving up his position.

Huckabee calls for repeal of 17th Amendment after healthcare failure

I can hear him singing, "If I could turn back time..." Revoking the 17th would be a complete disaster.
    So Fuckabee doesn't think the people should have a right to vote for Senators? So much for his being a man of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Maybe he can talk to Steve Bannon and get some pointers on how to suck his own **** now that she won't be around to do it.
    That's why she left. She said, "Why can't you do what Steve Bannon can do?"